TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
It would be helpful if incorrect guesses would tell you what rules are being broken. It's really easy to get focused on the highlighted region and miss the fact that non-highlighted areas also can't be 2x2.
Programming this would be a huge undertaking that I'm currently not equipped for. It wouldn't be a trivial thing to do.

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
You'd be surprised. There's an entire community that does these sorts of puzzles all the time! That's like saying no one would play sudokus.

But it's not for you, I can respect that. I have a new update coming out that doesn't require you to play the puzzles. Just waiting for mods to update the post.
cant u just drop a download link for us to get it? does it need mod aproval?

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
The puzzles are like laying livewire without insulation basically. A good abstraction for the formation of a daydream I guess. Might as well put assets for it like neurons making synapse links and maybe a "confusion short circuit" animation for making the loop error.

Reactions: PapaPhat

DaughterOfSif

Aug 21, 2022
Reactions: Iain82

DaughterOfSif

Aug 21, 2022
v0.03a — Minor Update — AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Adds "Select Game Mode" screen at the start of the game.
This implements Normal Mode and Story Mode.
Normal Mode: Puzzles unlock bonus scenes (same as v0.02)
Story Mode: Skips all puzzles + all bonus scenes are immediately unlocked (new to v0.03a)

https://f95zone.to/threads/futagenesis-unveiled-v0-03a-tessaxyz.131012/
mazken Sharkie94 rachel12 macky22 PapaPhat doku99 ana sucubbus Bloodguard ruykkyru Orphanus Alucard421 HarveyD flower77 Abrogail Thrune II frozenfeet retardedusername Icarus Media Fazed top_1404 unwelcomed Avaron1974 R Voss DOM76210

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkie94
Aug 23, 2021
Never Heard this Game but Looks Interesting Because I Love Futa/Trans Content,Futa/Trans Protagonist and Especially that Kit Thompson Said Futa BDSM

but Im Sorry 2 say TessaXYZ I'm weak at puzzles and those puzzles give me a headache

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings TessaXYZ and DaughterOfSif :devilish:

Huge thanks to Tessa for making your unworthy, puzzle complaining fans this updated version in story mode! Big Thanks to DaughterOfSif for posting it in such a timely fashion with personalized invitations to boot!:devilish:
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I take it that we are meant to use the new 0.3a WITH the new patch, correct? I have them DL'd and extracting now.
Also, the Mega link needs to be updated. It is saying that the encryption key is invalid and just showed a popup window requesting a new decryption code. Thanks, Phat(y)

Last edited:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020

Huge thanks to Tessa for making your unworthy, puzzle complaining fans this updated version in story mode! Big Thanks to DaughterOfSif for posting it in such a timely fashion with personalized invitations to boot!:devilish:
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
It's honestly something I should have included from the start, I wish I had. I'm just appreciative that people enjoyed the rest of the game enough to demand a story mode. I hope you consider leaving a review about it!

• Red Heart

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
PS: I take it that we are meant to use the new 0.3a WITH the new patch, correct? I have them DL'd and extracting now.
Also, the Mega link needs to be updated. It is saying that the encryption key is invalid and just showed a popup window requesting a new decryption code. Thanks, Phat(y)
Thanks for the heads up, that link should work now.

DaughterOfSif

Aug 21, 2022

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

The game will work with both the v0.02 or v0.03a patch, since no changes were made to the story in this update. But I included an updated patch file so no one's confused :)

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's honestly something I should have included from the start, I wish I had. I'm just appreciative that people enjoyed the rest of the game enough to demand a story mode. I hope you consider leaving a review about it!
I ran out of reactions again last night. I basically had a 10 hour chat party in forums here last night and ran out! So, there's a big red heart for you this morning :) When designing a new game/kinetic AVN there are many tiny little details to which you must attend. Tell you what... I certainly forgive you for leaving story mode out of the original post and hope you forgive me for being such an asshole about it in my initial post and we just go on to be dear friends, okay?;)(y)

Two things I would like to mention in addition to my heartfelt thanks...

I take it that we are meant to use the new 0.3a WITH the new patch, correct? I have them DL'd and extracted now.

Also, the Mega link needs to be updated. It is saying that the encryption key is invalid and just showed a popup window requesting a new decryption code.

Thanks for everything, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game will work with both the v0.02 or v0.03a patch, since no changes were made to the story in this update. But I included an updated patch file so no one's confused :)
Oooooh... I think I get it... 0.02 and the little 8.5 MB patch OR 0.03a already has the patch in it? Is that how it works?
Thanks for a quick reply, my friend. :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This question has already been answered by the dev with a polite but emphatic, "no."
Have a great day friend, Phat
I am glad TessaXYZ said "no" to that - I very much look forward to Jenny getting it on w/ all those sexy girls. Especially Alexis and the as-yet-unseen Claire and Treina / mom :)

Reactions: whoactuallycares

GraysW

Aug 23, 2017
This beginning is very promising, I'm waiting impatiently for the next releases.
For now it's a visual novel, can we expect some choices in the future ?

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
v0.03a is officially released in the top post!
This update adds Normal Mode and Story Mode options at the start of the game.
Story Mode enables skipping all puzzles and unlocking all bonus scenes.

promo_gameselectscreen.png

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
oh now they make puzzles skippable and let you have the rewards after I bothered to learn how to do them :cautious:
You are a more complete human being, having mastered them in the first place ;)

But it's for the best. Everyone gets to choose how they'd like to play the game, and it also means replaying v0.03a content when I release v0.04 will be less of a hassle (you could play without puzzles for old content and with puzzles for the new content, for example). At any rate, everyone wins this way.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes