Unity - Futakin Valley [v0.035.5] [Mofuland]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OBJ-907

Great Gameplay so far, although a litle bit hard on boss fight. but it's still good. perhaps need a bit damage buff whatsoever.

especialy while fighting boss mushroom is kinda hard.

Graphic 10/10 i apreciate so much.
    Control 8/10 Not bad.
    Story so far 8/10

Keep up the good works, Looking forward to it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

John__

This in my opinion of of the best games and has a lot of potentioal to grow. I really liked the boss fights and the difficulty was just right because after get into the grove it becomes a lot easier. I hope this game will keep growing and will get more scenes ;D

(Just a reminder that this is my first review but i saw that this game so was so good and i had to write one)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

scarletabyss

Good animation, looks promising. Also not enough quality futa stuff out there. Needs to be finished and fleshed out, but otherwise good. Jesus, I have to reach the 200 character limit for a review :u
  4. 4.00 star(s)

slith333

The game shows early-development promise. It has similar problems to many other lewd 2d metroidvanias: hitboxes are odd (particularly in the second fox fight), the movement feels slow, and combat isn't well-optimized. It does, however, have excellent art design, serviceable writing, and controls that work - more than some other games with much longer development times.

And, frankly, it gets another star because futas with humanoid proportions are my fetish. If you're debating playing it, go for it - it's got probably 20 minutes worth of play time, assuming, like me, it takes a minute for you to beat the bosses. In that 20 minutes, there are 3 CGS, all of which I enjoyed.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

gimmedatgame

Serious lack of sexual content for what it advertises

Combat is also poorly designed, many attacks come out really fast and even if you respond on time by rolling, due to immunity frames not immediately kicking in you'll be hit regardless of how good your reflexes are. Non-flat bossroom floors also means that predicting at what height you'll be (and therefore predict whether or not you'll properly dodge the attack) is practically impossible
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BruceMcGivern

I never struggle too much on a platforming game!

the mushroom girl was a pain in the ass with those spammy charges but i really like a game with difficulty... i hope someone eventually does a walkthought since there's not much to do in the game and im completely lost on the unlocking CG PART, ther's an option that shows hints but idk if this is bugged or im doing something wrong but i can't seem to get other scenes unlocked ingame.

defeating multiple times the fox big sister doesn't seem to proc an special victory scene and she just stands there in the ground iddle so idk what sup with that. and u cant fuck the centipede waifu girl?
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Ptozzen

Controls leave a lot to be desired. Mushroom boss is broken currently, and the dodging mechanic still hurts you if you attempt to dodge through an enemy.
    On the mushroom boss: Pure RNG. The AI may decide to charge you, and knock you down long enough for it to turn around and charge you again. That's half your health, before you're able to even act. Merciless.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

lmlAzazel

The game art is great for the development stage, but it lacks a lot of interaction and movement of the main character, having no damage and little mobility the bosses are a bit complicated, but beating them does not give an adequate reward, it only gives satisfaction, the game has a lot of potential and many things to improve but if they added more skills and frequent art it would be much more fun