4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
3 new scenes. Mushroom...good one.
Though is it just me or the newer CGs lack the *oomph*? Probably because there is no cycling in the cgs to highlight the thrusting movement?
AlSo fUck, I broke my promise of not looking at the game until it's done

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The game feels nice so far but my problem with it continues to be the combat. Even on PC it can be quite tedious to get the hang of it and its a shame cause I want to play it on the Android version and there's no way Ill even bother with it on that version if on PC that I have much better controls I can barely make it after a bunch of tries....

Reactions: Pudthumper

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Shift to sprint
Space to roll
x to jump
z to attack
c to use items
easiest combat ever wdym?
Yep, just by running and dodging you can beat everything with the whip, even more, the game difficulty was nerfed so much, that a few strikes with the sword wipes every boss

Mar 1, 2020
The game feels nice so far but my problem with it continues to be the combat. Even on PC it can be quite tedious to get the hang of it and its a shame cause I want to play it on the Android version and there's no way Ill even bother with it on that version if on PC that I have much better controls I can barely make it after a bunch of tries....
I'd say be patient, someone will probably post like an Infinite HP mode here once there will be more complete/final version. Or just git guder. I, for example, recently learned that I could throw knives up/diagonally for Cat fight, can slide if I'm crawling, and got very consistent in my rolls for Mushna fight on v0.031.49 (dev probably added like 3 times the i-frames since I last played tho).
Game overall has pretty relaxed, easygoing feel. I wouldn't be surprised if dev would probably add varied difficulty/accessibility options up to an official invincibility mode during development cycle.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I'd say be patient, someone will probably post like an Infinite HP mode here once there will be more complete/final version. Or just git guder. I, for example, recently learned that I could throw knives up/diagonally for Cat fight, can slide if I'm crawling, and got very consistent in my rolls for Mushna fight on v0.031.49 (dev probably added like 3 times the i-frames since I last played tho).
Game overall has pretty relaxed, easygoing feel. I wouldn't be surprised if dev would probably add varied difficulty/accessibility options up to an official invincibility mode during development cycle.
Yeah but that's the problem for me. Games that in order to enjoy them I have to "git gud" at them, better have a massive amount of content that feels like it's worth the tediousness of such process. And it also has to be quality content which Im yet to find a game that has such positive ratio of effort/worthyness.

I usually follow this rule in life and that I also apply on games, if you ask perfection from me Ill demand perfection from you, otherwise Ill part ways with you. So unless there's a sandboxy/cheaty workaround, there's no point for me in invest time on something that feels half frustrating.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Yeah but that's the problem for me. Games that in order to enjoy them I have to "git gud" at them, better have a massive amount of content that feels like it's worth the tediousness of such process. And it also has to be quality content which Im yet to find a game that has such positive ratio of effort/worthyness.

I usually follow this rule in life and that I also apply on games, if you ask perfection from me Ill demand perfection from you, otherwise Ill part ways with you. So unless there's a sandboxy/cheaty workaround, there's no point for me in invest time on something that feels half frustrating.
Which boss are you having trouble?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

The game isn't that harsh with the player, literally is the most basic Hit and run kind of gameplay...
Also that's the point of "accomplishment" right? having to invest a few minutes into learn how to do something before getting the results you want.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The game isn't that harsh with the player, literally is the most basic Hit and run kind of gameplay...
Also that's the point of "accomplishment" right? having to invest a few minutes into learn how to do something before getting the results you want.
If by a few you mean more than half an hour, sure. But my point stands, the game should have a content amount to be worth that time. And honestly I cant help by rolling my eyes whenever people brings the whole "sense of acomplishment" or "adrenaline rush after beating a difficult task" in a game that some people do. I dont play games to prove myself anything, I play them to have fun with some challenge but not something I need to stay a long time until I figure it out.

To me I boot a game, see the tutorial, try to practice the moves, combos and stuff and maybe I can get stuck at some point that might make me have to try again a couple of times, but A COUPLE of times, not past 10 retries. Cause if that's the case I began thinking if I should continue playing or uninstall. I dont have that patience to sit down and learn cause games should also be able to tell you what you're suposed to do and not having to figure it out by a hundred trials and errors. Specially if the game lacks proper cheats or something to bypass that annoying part so I can move on and see the rest of the content instead of being stuck at X enemy fight for clarity of mecanics issues.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
TL;DR Just download a save file if you don't want to play.

If by a few you mean more than half an hour, sure. But my point stands, the game should have a content amount to be worth that time. And honestly I cant help by rolling my eyes whenever people brings the whole "sense of acomplishment" or "adrenaline rush after beating a difficult task" in a game that some people do. I dont play games to prove myself anything, I play them to have fun with some challenge but not something I need to stay a long time until I figure it out.

To me I boot a game, see the tutorial, try to practice the moves, combos and stuff and maybe I can get stuck at some point that might make me have to try again a couple of times, but A COUPLE of times, not past 10 retries. Cause if that's the case I began thinking if I should continue playing or uninstall. I dont have that patience to sit down and learn cause games should also be able to tell you what you're suposed to do and not having to figure it out by a hundred trials and errors. Specially if the game lacks proper cheats or something to bypass that annoying part so I can move on and see the rest of the content instead of being stuck at X enemy fight for clarity of mecanics issues.
Look, i understand you have your preferences and ideals about how want to play this, as well as everyone else.
BUT you are complaining about the fact that you find too difficult the task to press 2 or 3 buttons at most.
Really, are you really trying to play this game? As well the fact that the game doesn't have the amount of content you think it should have so you could find worth to invest your time for it? In a game that doesn't even reach the 0.5v?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: dinopara

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Are you a 1)gamer or a 2)cumbrainer first :unsure:
if 1)Get good
if 2)just download the full save if you 'value your time' so much, download CE and speedhack, set your HP to infinity, literally anything except moan about your inadequacy

You are the type of person to sue a restaurant and have them debone all of their prime steaks because you wolfed em down without looking.
There are an infinite ways to go about this without ruining the experience for other players dude

ravenvilkas

Oct 3, 2017
I have to agree. For a slap and run game this is VERY basic. Dodge roll, hit stuff, eat food to heal. It really isn't that hard as long as you have decent hand/eye coordination.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like Lyp is also starting to give heads up to the Dev about the amount of requests they satisfies

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You do realise that just because you have a pair of buttons to press doesnt turn it into something easy? Megaman games are basically a pair of buttons and yet they arent easy at all.

So first yes I was very willing to play this game and recommend it but after trying the same bosses over an over and still getting defeated by them Im noticing that is not as intuitive as youre putting it and your hostily in the response definitely reinforces my point cause its typical of a defender of a hard game that wants to prove how "easy" an uintuitive as hell game is.

There are games that even on version 0.1 are worth the time investment for whats asking you. Again, ask me perfection and Ill be forced to demand perfection from you. Pressing a pair of buttons like in certain platformers or a thousand like in complex online multiplayers.

Another reason that Im seem in your reaction is cause folks like you ADORE to excuse the issues in how good or bad a player could be and m8 player skill shouldnt be a problem if we are talking about something requiring 10+ retries. Im talking about that the combat doesnt even showcase what the hell are you suposed to do. Cause you insist a lot in going the "hit and run" tactic amd I tried that already which for some bosses like the big sis catgirl DOES NOT work, unless you have to play attention to other shit while healing. Oh and all that using different weapons, dodging, jumping, using abilities, the whole pack. So being bad at the game could be an excuse to justify the first 5 defeats. Not after the 15th, cause then the problem is that the game sucks at telling you how to even proceed ;)

Oh its okey that I get MY experience ruined because you love something that is unintuitive as hell? Or every possible new players' one? And for your information, Ill be suing a restaurant for the incompetence of the stuff in explaining why something I asked does not follow base standards and Im treated with hostily for asking a simple question and explaining why Im strugling with it like anyone else would the first time cause Im not forced to know first hand how the fuck to proceed.

Anyway if this is how the comunity of this game is going to be Ill rather skip it entirely. In just a couple of coments this has reached Tales of Androgyny's toxicity and I had enough with one cursed comunity.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes