4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
So about the subscribestar thing. I'm logged in and still cannot see mofu as a creator, but I CAN access the post with futakin valley in it. Is this something mofu did intentionally to stop having to deal with he-who-must-not-be-named or...?

SalaDar

Mar 21, 2022
People tell me what to do, I downloaded the android version, but it won’t start. Maybe this is due to the fact that I have version 14 of Android?

Reactions: SMYEREX9

FeaLaWea

Aug 22, 2022
Una pregunta donde puedo encontrar mushney?
Estoy intentando hacer el parkour de pared pero en la última parte no consigo pasar.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
My version is 0.033.10,can someone tell me whats been added n changed(as in scenes or mechanics or something like that,not fixes n all that shit)from that version to this one?

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Futakin Valley 0.035.5 (64-bit)

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

32-bit versions for if the 64-bit versions don't work for whatever reason:

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to the developer, this could be the last update for a little while.

Last edited:

casella

Jun 25, 2019
Celine was kinda difficult but enjoyed a lot the fight. Hope we get more challenging characters bc is totally my type of game.

JohnDaShark

May 1, 2020
Okay, for everyone asking about Cynthia (Minotaur girl stuck in wall) bring the dog to her by right clicking on the dog to pick it up and set it down. Feed the dog a mushroom, and then initiate the scene with cynthia by walking close.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
After meeting the Semen Witch once more i'm certain this game will become the Dark Souls of.. uh.. futa cocks.
She wasn't even hard. If you use the pink sword you can basically just spam hit her while only using the heal wand once or twice and win just like that.

Reactions: casella

Shadow_S_129

Sep 6, 2021
Honest question. Why is this game maxing out my CPU when running? Based on the Linux download on a 12-core CPU with a RTX 3060 (and RX 7600 secondary for other reasons). Does the Win exe run better or something by chance?

EDIT: So, it was just PC bugging out, as a simple reboot fixed the lag/spike issues.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes