Mod RPGM Completed Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! - Mosaic removal mod [Shisaye]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Overview:
This mod aims to remove/reduce the mosaic censorship of the game Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny for Sex!
Some parts worked well, others not so much.

Note about False postivies:
Apparently Windows Defender decided to flag this as a trojan.
This is what the mod archive looks like:
crc.png
This is a virustotal scan of it (feel free to make your own):
vt.png

If you still have serious worries, just skip this optional mod.
It's very rough, because I'm not a good artist.

Updated: 2022-06-19
Game/Creator: Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! ~It’s Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It! (RJ343891) / Kagurado
, Translation Thread, Game thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 2.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
chara00c.png
e11h.png
e24d.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you think you can share a download link of the tool you're using? I've been trying to find a link for DeepCreamPy with no luck.
I'm sorry, but because of how much the dev nuked the project at the end, it's really hard to find something trustworthy enough.
I really question the version I have, too, and I wouldn't be comfortable sharing that here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Courier_Young

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
You were right gidd , it finally worked! Sometimes perserverance pays off. I apologize for wasting everyone's time.
PS: Thanks for the decensor again. It makes the experience much better.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but because of how much the dev nuked the project at the end, it's really hard to find something trustworthy enough.
I really question the version I have, too, and I wouldn't be comfortable sharing that here.
Hi, could you tell me what you mean by nuked and I was wondering if the github online is a version that doesn't work.. is that why that other person asked you if you would share yours? or is the py project you both are mentioning something else?

or maybe the one on github is incomplete or something?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, could you tell me what you mean by nuked and I was wondering if the github online is a version that doesn't work.. is that why that other person asked you if you would share yours? or is the py project you both are mentioning something else?

or maybe the one on github is incomplete or something?
The original creator deleted/blocked absolutely everything they had control over.
(No idea why, his official reasons sound weird to say the least.)

Everything you find now including the github stuff is potentially modified re-uploads or that online collab thing, which is based on an old version.
To my knowledge, the last version before the project died was 2.2.0, and you can still fairly easily find some re-uploads, but they vary slightly in size and I just don't want to be responsible for potentially sharing a harmful version.

They might all be fine, but I just don't know.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
On the people having problems with the Zippyshare host:
You really just have to use some random non EU vpn/proxy. It doesn't need to be fancy, the free ones will work.

On the update:
I've started working on the v2.0 update, but this will still take a while.
From v1.02 to v2.0 the censored CG actually more than doubled from 129 to 288 pictures.
I also want to rework some of the old ones to get rid of the remaining mosaic bits. (So it's at least less obvious.)

Edit: Just to give an update, I'm still working on it, it's just that I give this project a very low priority until we actually have a translation for v2.0.
(Not sure what's going on with the translation, I haven't seen an update in the Translation-Request thread for a while.)

Last edited:

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
On the people having problems with the Zippyshare host:
You really just have to use some random non EU vpn/proxy. It doesn't need to be fancy, the free ones will work.

On the update:
I've started working on the v2.0 update, but this will still take a while.
From v1.02 to v2.0 the censored CG actually more than doubled from 129 to 288 pictures.
I also want to rework some of the old ones to get rid of the remaining mosaic bits. (So it's at least less obvious.)

Edit: Just to give an update, I'm still working on it, it's just that I give this project a very low priority until we actually have a translation for v2.0.
(Not sure what's going on with the translation, I haven't seen an update in the Translation-Request thread for a while.)
Shisaye Seems there was an translation done for 2.0 or 2.1 specifically
Shared on page 4 of the translation thread on this forum.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Seems there was an translation done for 2.0 or 2.1 specifically
Shared on page 4 of the translation thread on this forum.
Oh, nobody in the Translation-Request thread mentioned that he/she/it already finished it. I guess I give the mod update a higher priority then.

Any clue where to even get v2.1? Doesn't seem to be on the usual sites. (hentai-sharing, anime-sharing, etc.)

Edit: Dlsite doesn't even mention an update after v2.0, just a price change. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: iconoclast9800

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Oh, nobody in the Translation-Request thread mentioned that he/she/it already finished it. I guess I give the mod update a higher priority then.

Any clue where to even get v2.1? Doesn't seem to be on the usual sites. (hentai-sharing, anime-sharing, etc.)
I can only find 2.0 my side on Bedta o.o

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
will this be updated to the 2.0 that just got posted on this site?
I'm working on it. It's just not going particularly well.
They are turning out pretty bad and I just don't have the skills to fix them.

Edit: I actually have "less" censored versions of every CG now, but while my standards aren't particularly high, on some of these It's actually debatable if it's even better looking than the raw mosaic.
So basically I want to try to adjust them more for a few days before releasing them anyway, and then go cry in a corner.

Last edited: