moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
this erorr apearing every second. View attachment 1878260 is there solution for that?
Here check that

instructions unclear, need elaboration
Download all files , delete any numbers and line ( >13398__ < ) when you get all your files with just audio.part1.rar part2.rar etc ...... right click and extract then you get another archive named audio.rar extract it and with the contain you replace all the audio file in your game but delete the old audio file from the game first that all i can't be clearer than that (y)

makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined getting this error after opening the game
Look that fix your problem check it "click me"

View attachment 1879811
This error is for some reason all I get even after fixing audio. Does anyone know what's causing it?

Weirdly, this was not occuring before I tried bunch of japanese locale stuff that was recommended earlier in the thread. I have uninstalled japanese locale stuff but this is now still happening
There are plugins working with RMMV 1.6.x or later i've not realy checked if you change (like translating things) can break it or not but just in case lets try to copy past the original one and tell me if that work ..... put it back to "insert name of your extraction file"\www\js\plugins
Not sure it'll fix it but just in case :unsure:
Oh and before that just try to rename the game directory to something simple that can help too fix some "who know why it worked before but not anymore errors" ;)

Last edited:

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
For peoples having issues with the audio file

View attachment 1877880

and if you can't writte in japanese here the name :
(H)KBF_Dungeon_Tower_02
(タイトル)KBF_Field_Land_05
(工房)CF_Town-03
(村)[20]Sun breath
(森)街のともしび
(洋館)I01
(洞窟)KBF_Dungeon_Unnatural_01_B
(花園)A159
(花園前)D18
(雑魚戦)BMtwo1
Boss Battle(中ボス戦)
Field1
Ship1
Ship2
Ship3
Town2

THe file Size will help you to find the right audio file to rename it and yes there is indeed space before some name !
Enjoy !
do you have the correct names for the files in the bgs and se folders as well?

Reactions: leechurch

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
my comment was deleted as spam? i just told someone that they couldnt and shouldnt resist the urge to play a futa game

draftlog

Apr 20, 2018
Look that fix your problem check it "click me"

There are plugins working with RMMV 1.6.x or later i've not realy checked if you change (like translating things) can break it or not but just in case lets try to copy past the original one and tell me if that work ..... put it back to "insert name of your extraction file"\www\js\plugins
Not sure it'll fix it but just in case :unsure:
Oh and before that just try to rename the game directory to something simple that can help too fix some "who know why it worked before but not anymore errors" ;)
Attached plugin didn't work, but renaming the game directory to "asdf" did! Super bizarre lol, thanks for the tip!

Reactions: moemi02

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Attached plugin didn't work, but renaming the game directory to "asdf" did! Super bizarre lol, thanks for the tip!
You're welcome and yea no big surprise since a lot of plugins are japanese unicode and for who know why (i'm still a novice in coding) changing file name to something short and simple fix it most of the time ! anyway enjoy the game (y)

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
i tried that but it claimed that it needed a password to open all but part 6
There is no password (checked again by dling all archives) to extract the archive right click any part of the archive then "extract here" and do the same with the audio.rar you extract from the multi archives.

Blue3252

Sep 14, 2017
So I downloaded all 6 audio files, got rid of all the numbers and shit in front of "audio", yet I am still getting data error when extracting all but "audio_rar.part1.rar". Can someone explain how to extract the 5 other files.

Moonlightlord

Feb 10, 2021
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
It keeps on saying "Format is either unknown or broken" for any of the .rar past part 1.

Reactions: anarwhal

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
So I downloaded all 6 audio files, got rid of all the numbers and shit in front of "audio", yet I am still getting data error when extracting all but "audio_rar.part1.rar". Can someone explain how to extract the 5 other files.
It keeps on saying "Format is either unknown or broken" for any of the .rar past part 1.
Ok first thing first you should have those archive with or without the file extension
Explanation 00.png

Then after you should :

Explanation 01.png

And finaly :

Explanation 02.png

If you get any error or anything that mean your archive extractor program is so old it can't work so just download the lastest version you can find on the internet .....

After that i can't do anything more if it's not working ......

Cake4444

Apr 23, 2021
Should solve all Audio file problems! Extract and paste in audio file after you deleted everything in the audio file (to avoid any problem) don't forget to erase the old file !

EDIT : AFTER DOWNLOAD OF ALL FILES DON'T FORGET TO ERASE ALL NUMBERS AND __ BEFORE audio IF NOT YOU CAN'T EXTRACT FILES CORRECTLY !!
IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOW TO EXTRACT OR TO GET A VISUAL ABOUT THE ARCHIVE HOW THEY SHOULD BE CHECK THIS
Why not just upload the fixed upload instead of making us do 10 steps?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes