DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Someone have idea how to fix it? Downloaded game and added uncensor
1655815860862.png

P.S. NVM, found the source of the problem, just made name of the game folder shorter.

Last edited:

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
A bit ungrateful don'tcha think?
Thanks you for your kind suport sir ! (y)

When will the uncensor mod be updated to this latest version?
Uncensor is Version 2.0 same as the game right now
was updated 2 days ago it seem

i got this error
View attachment 1882253
also is the mod a virus? saw an earlier comment about it
Try renaming your game file to something short and simple ( like aaaa or just number ) it's probably same problem causing plugins error and renaming can help fix that problem . For the virus probably a "False Positive" tested it with Avira, Avast , Norton and only Norton gave a me a positive Result so probably False positive.

Why not just upload the fixed upload instead of making us do 10 steps?
I'm neither the uploader or the translator of the game and i took my time to go dl the original game i bought on Dlsite to share the audio file to fix problems some peoples had ...... Did you even check the first page talking about names of the translator? The guy who worked on the uncensor? or me taking on my own time to help guys who were in need? do you think all those names are the same person ?
Of course not ......
+ lot of people don't have those problems because (like me) they installed everything about RPGM (MV aCe etc ) version and different languages so they'll never run on those problems ......... ANd here i was nice enough to come help and here i get a "why not make my life even more simple and give me everything in a pack for free so i don't need to think anymore" ........
You lazy guys have a way to get free things and you still come complain about being too difficult to get those things for free..:eek::eek:

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Without japanese locale some files will be corrupted? In my case some audio files at least was

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The fix is to export the game as Japanese and to have Japanese locals, I've got no idea how to do it though
A pity this RPG MAker engine so Shitty, i am playing without sound on my pc anyway so there is no need for this files anyway. But engine give this message and you can't proceed.(

To do this normally it is to switch language to support japanese and to restart OS after this download and extract game and patch it, change language back to your own and restart, tp futhere avoid problems launch game via Emulator when you changel back your local, but who wanna do this for some japanese shit...
A real pity no one can do normal japanese locale emulator so there will be no need to go through this shit ever again(

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Without japanese locale some files will be corrupted? In my case some audio files at least was
Yea the problem with translated game it's even if the game got an english translation the original japanese language is still needed to decrypt japanese Kanji (hiragana etc....) so you need the japanese locale.

A pity this RPG MAker engine so Shitty, i am playing without sound on my pc anyway so there is no need for this files anyway. But engine give this message and you can't proceed.(

To do this normally it is to switch language to support japanese and to restart OS after this download and extract game and patch it, change language back to your own and restart, tp futhere avoid problems launch game via Emulator when you changel back your local, but who wanna do this for some japanese shit...
A real pity no one can do normal japanese locale emulator so there will be no need to go through this shit ever again(
The fix is to export the game as Japanese and to have Japanese locals, I've got no idea how to do it though
Once you've the japanese locale set your extractor should understand by himself to extract as japanese content. To change to japanese locale you need to do :
Open all Config Panels
Click Region
Go on Admin panel (you should have only 2 panel there so not too hard to find)
Click on change regional settings and select Japanese and do the install if you don't have the japanese language installed already.
Done . (y)

Edit : ah yea if you keep your native language in format there is no problem with that and you'll still have almost everything in your native language on your computer.

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone just upload the game with the audio fix and the uncensor patch? I absolutely cannot get the audio to work whatsoever.

Moonlightlord

Feb 10, 2021
Ok first thing first you should have those archive with or without the file extension
View attachment 1881934

Then after you should :

View attachment 1881936

And finaly :

View attachment 1881937

If you get any error or anything that mean your archive extractor program is so old it can't work so just download the lastest version you can find on the internet .....

After that i can't do anything more if it's not working ......
Hey I got it to work. I just had to get a different Archive Extractor program. Thanks a lot.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
even after downloading those 6 audio files and extracting them in the proper location the bng retry errors started popping up 15 min into the game

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
even after downloading those 6 audio files and extracting them in the proper location the bng retry errors started popping up 15 min into the game
So the way you need to extract the original file is not with right click+extract. You need to manually open winrar (through winrar.exe) and use the CTRL+E shortcut to choose the japanese encoding. After that, in that same window open this game's file.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
So the way you need to extract the original file is not with right click+extract. You need to manually open winrar (through winrar.exe) and use the CTRL+E shortcut to choose the japanese encoding. After that, in that same window open this game's file.
i have to do that even after downloading that other persons 6 audio rars?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes