jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I don't know what you've downloaded, but what I described will be sufficient to fix all the audio issues.
around the third page someone ripped the audio and reuploaded it so you just copy and paste into the folder, but only worked for the short term, guess ill try the other method, or just look at the images itself lol

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
game is impossible to play literally error at the start screen.
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari...rny-for-sex-v2-0-kagurado.120831/post-8366606
install this 6 audio files
but there are still some errors. for example second scene with idol girl newar well SE of village.

even after downloading those 6 audio files and extracting them in the proper location the bng retry errors started popping up 15 min into the game
Sorry but i do not understand, if you have save after this errorrs pops up they will not go away ever, you need to start new game and
1.)Use japanese locale to run game
OR
2.)Use emulator to run game(with your locale returned after installed game)
And as i mentioned above there are still some errors even with this files.

what do I do here comes up a lot

View attachment 1884492
Sorry but we do not understand just with this screenshot what is wrong
Do you do everything as mentioned to install
download game
download uncensor
download 6 audio files(corrected)
turn on japanese locale on your OS (as mentioned above (maybe a few pages)
and istall game, unsensor and audio and make path to your game folder shorter and name of the game folder also shorter

Sorry bit only with this screenshot no one can't help you.

Last edited:

fucku68

Apr 10, 2022
1655989820888.png
Ah yes, the 4 essential options for any RPGM in a resting place. Crafting, Resting, A Time Passing Trigger and the option to change locations!

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
The game is becoming corrupted, therefore giving you an error, because it's trying to load files and the files are not being recognized/found, they become gibberish when extracted, the files are correct, just with wrong name.
Quick fix to the game, to anyone having trouble running it.

-Play the japanese version.
-Change the folder name.
-On page 3 in this topic, Moemi2 is giving audio files, download and extract, then copy and paste on the Audio folder inside game file (www, audio).

If you're having trouble not related to audio, once again most likely is duo to corrupted naming inside game files, you will have to find the specific file and rename it.

Cake4444

Apr 23, 2021
Thanks you for your kind suport sir ! (y)

Uncensor is Version 2.0 same as the game right now
was updated 2 days ago it seem

Try renaming your game file to something short and simple ( like aaaa or just number ) it's probably same problem causing plugins error and renaming can help fix that problem . For the virus probably a "False Positive" tested it with Avira, Avast , Norton and only Norton gave a me a positive Result so probably False positive.

I'm neither the uploader or the translator of the game and i took my time to go dl the original game i bought on Dlsite to share the audio file to fix problems some peoples had ...... Did you even check the first page talking about names of the translator? The guy who worked on the uncensor? or me taking on my own time to help guys who were in need? do you think all those names are the same person ?
Of course not ......
+ lot of people don't have those problems because (like me) they installed everything about RPGM (MV aCe etc ) version and different languages so they'll never run on those problems ......... ANd here i was nice enough to come help and here i get a "why not make my life even more simple and give me everything in a pack for free so i don't need to think anymore" ........
You lazy guys have a way to get free things and you still come complain about being too difficult to get those things for free..:eek::eek:
You typed this all out and wrote out a guide when you could've just re-uploaded a working version

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
You typed this all out and wrote out a guide when you could've just re-uploaded a working version
There is no need to re-upload a working version because the actual work perfectly fine ...
Let me be a bit more clearer :
- If you install all RPGM versions you'll not get any errors on plug or problems about the executable looking for specific things.
- If you install Japanese languages you don't Get any strange name in any files (audio , Img or anything else).
- If you put your pc in Japanese Locale you bypass the Most simple and recurring problems most people have .

If you're not able to understand that i can only think you're pretty much not a smart kid/guy/girl/whatever.
And so it seem you don't understand i took on my own free will and time to help people like you who don't understand a single scrap of things about japanese game .........instead of remaining silent or just tell you to find the solution by yourself like 90+% of "know how" peoples here...... because i thought some guy want to enjoy the game and i'm kind enough and be able to help those guys who realy love Hgame like me but can't enjoy it because they "don't know" and you come (back) not once but twice with your crap .......... if you still don't understand i just hope to never see an ungrateful child like you ever again ...

Have a nice day sir ! it wasn't a pleasure .

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
There was so many bugs that when i finnaly solved then i completely lost the will to play the game and deleted it.
:ROFLMAO:

silentndeadly13

Sep 20, 2019
Alright, Jmr10 had it right. If you are having trouble getting it to work, unpacking it in Japanese Shift will work. I can confirm that every scene works.
If you want it uncensored, also unpack those images with Japanese Shift as well, before merging the folders and overwriting.

Stupid question because I did look at the tags but wanna be sure, scenes are not animated correct?
Nope. Not animated.

Reactions: AfricanJeff

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
moemi02
You are great guy or lady, my dude.
Thanks for help with files

But it didn't fix everything...
Not the first game that get it so rough to play (

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes