Seeking Futanari games?

May 30, 2017
Since all good futa games that i liked seems to be abandoned or somehow not updated... Can someone give me a good game including a female protagonist with futa/shemale content in the game?

I like the games like in girl x lust and so on, the games where i play as a female and get corrupted by futa/shemale enemies (lol).

Do you know any good games? I have been searching for the games so much but can't find any good ones.

Reactions: RHFlash

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Moved to "Game Suggestions".

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles. Don't let the abandoned tag scare you. The Dev is actually just on hold. Had a recent death of a father to deal with. It's my absolute favorite adult game, the MC can become a Futa and there are other futa characters throughout the world.

Reactions: likeaglove
May 30, 2017
Coceter Chronicles. Don't let the abandoned tag scare you. The Dev is actually just on hold. Had a recent death of a father to deal with. It's my absolute favorite adult game, the MC can become a Futa and there are other futa characters throughout the world.
Already played. One of the best games out there, unfortunately no updates in three months..

Reactions: DarthSeduction
May 30, 2017
Feel free to try out Succubus Tales ( link in my signature) -.^
Already tried to play it but i'm stuck in the bathroom scene. Fingering 4 file error mentioned earlier in the thread Succubus Tales. Didn't find any solution to that error. Otherwise it seems like a good game so it's sad that i can't play it. Tried on three different computers and same error in all. Do you have any solution to that error?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Greengoblinhobgoblin Here's a list for you: https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-games-list-upcoming-on-going-and-completed-games.35997/.

Since you meantioned you liked Girls x Lust I want to mention that the creator of that game is working on another game with futanari content called Immoral Sorceress: https://f95zone.to/threads/immoral-sorceress-demo-2-pizzacatmx.30766/. Remember to check pizzacatmx's blog for updates. I should note that you play as a female looking to grow a penis, and you do the corrupting for the most part.