Seeking Futanari on female

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
I'm looking for a rarity appearently. I'd love to play futanari on female game without much of anything else really. I've been trying through tags but most of those game are either futa on male or one ( maybe two ) scenes spread across the game where you have to do 90 sidequests to see a two slide CG. I've hit up some of the big ones where I've focused on that content :

- Corruption of champions
- Breeders of the Nephelym
- Portals of Phereon
- Futa family
- Futa fantasy
- Building our Futature
- Headpats and handholding
- Futa's world of NTR
- Futaring

I've heard a lot about Tales of Androgyny but it's just another futa on male and from browsing it's forum they don't even want to think about adding female protag. If there are maybe games that really fulfill that "Futa on female" tag, I'd love to check them out. To be honest I would have expected to see more of that content instead of futa railing a guy but I guess we're the weird ones instead :D

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
I'm with you i love futa on female especially with female protagonist and i hope we'll see more games in future
some suggestions from me
- Solas City Heroes!
-degree of lewdity
-Evalia: The Lust Kingdom
while those three are not specifically futa on female they have options to customize gender options so you can set up for it to play as female in world with only futas vice versa or mixed although Evalia is little undercook for now
- Dryad Quest
Text heavy rpg with some nice art and 90% futa on male content + you can turn off male
- Trials in Tainted Space
Corruption of champions but in space
-Waifu dreams city
3D sanbox game where you play as girl getting fucked by futa not too deep for now get money get to the new floor with have it's own theme get fuck repeat, the game is good and and it's constantly being updated with stuff like house new customizations options new floors etc...
highly recommended one cons is that there is no story in it

Reactions: Psajchol

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
I'm with you i love futa on female especially with female protagonist and i hope we'll see more games in future
some suggestions from me
- Solas City Heroes!
-degree of lewdity
-Evalia: The Lust Kingdom
while those three are not specifically futa on female they have options to customize gender options so you can set up for it to play as female in world with only futas vice versa or mixed although Evalia is little undercook for now
- Dryad Quest
Text heavy rpg with some nice art and 90% futa on male content + you can turn off male
- Trials in Tainted Space
Corruption of champions but in space
-Waifu dreams city
3D sanbox game where you play as girl getting fucked by futa not too deep for now get money get to the new floor with have it's own theme get fuck repeat, the game is good and and it's constantly being updated with stuff like house new customizations options new floors etc...
highly recommended one cons is that there is no story in it
Thanks gonna, check some of those as well. I know very well about Degree of Lewdity and Trails, forgot to add them. Solas grafic is well, hard to stomache for me but Evalia and Waifu dreams city seems very promising.