Seeking Futanari protoganist games

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah that but exclude sissification, other type of protagonists, maybe even transformation and sandbox
NEVER exclude other type of protagonist !
Because you never know.... imagine you want a futa/trans protagonist game and only that, so you exclude male and female protagonist... but then the game have just a mini part with a male or female protagonist, from the point of view of a other character, just for one scene.... or maybe a scene set in the past of the trans protagonist when she was still ( physically ) a man, so it have a male protagonist tag and since you excluded this tag you can't see the game

Same for sisification, or transformation, if a other character do sisification, you loose the game, if the game start with a male protagonist being magically transformed into a futa, you loose the game
As for sandbox, it's like for everything, there is good ones and bad ones, better test them instead of excluding them

And it's the same for every tags exclusion, you should be really careful when using it, or not use it at all, because sometimes you have a tag for something that is almost irrelevant in the game, like for single short scene, and risk not seing the game just for that...

It would be better if we had a score system for each tag like on VNDB, where we could vote for each tag and give it a score from 1 to 5, 1 being "there is almost nothing in the game" and 5 being "it's the main focus of this game"
But since we don't have such a system, I strongly advice against using tag exclusion.

It's true that you will see game that have futa/trans protagonist only as a small part of the game, but it's better to see games that you don't want, than NOT seing game you could want

Last edited:

SexySombra

Sep 16, 2021
NEVER exclude other type of protagonist !
Because you never know.... imagine you want a futa/trans protagonist game and only that, so you exclude male and female protagonist... but then the game have just a mini part with a male or female protagonist, from the point of view of a other character, just for one scene.... or maybe a scene set in the past of the trans protagonist when she was still ( physically ) a man, so it have a male protagonist tag and since you excluded this tag you can't see the game

Same for sisification, or transformation, if a other character do sisification, you loose the game, if the game start with a male protagonist being magically transformed into a futa, you loose the game
As for sandbox, it's like for everything, there is good ones and bad ones, better test them instead of excluding them

And it's the same for every tags exclusion, you should be really careful when using it, or not use it at all, because sometimes you have a tag for something that is almost irrelevant in the game, like for single short scene, and risk not seing the game just for that...

It would be better if we had a score system for each tag like on VNDB, where we could vote for each tag and give it a score from 1 to 5, 1 being "there is almost nothing in the game" and 5 being "it's the main focus of this game"
But since we don't have such a system, I strongly advice against using tag exclusion.

It's true that you will see game that have futa/trans protagonist only as a small part of the game, but it's better to see games that you don't want, than NOT seing game you could want
True, you can filter out engines at the very least

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
True, you can filter out engines at the very least
This depend too... there is no real bad engines, some are worth than others, sure, but most of the time it's just lazy devs making a bad use of those engines
Some of my favorite games are RPGM, with no grind, no bug, lot of choices, auto save system, plenty of content...

Takai153

Sep 19, 2017
This depend too... there is no real bad engines, some are worth than others, sure, but most of the time it's just lazy devs making a bad use of those engines
Some of my favorite games are RPGM, with no grind, no bug, lot of choices, auto save system, plenty of content...
Could you tell what some of your favorite RPGM games are? I like RPGs, but haven't found a good one like you're describing.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Could you tell what some of your favorite RPGM games are? I like RPGs, but haven't found a good one like you're describing.
Defenestration
Terminal Desires
Claire's Quest
Overgrown: Genesis
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Those are just a few exemple of RPGM game that make a good use of the RPG Maker engine without too much grind or huge empty map or boring or tedious combat...
After I'm gonna be honest, I often cheat a little to gain XP, gold, weapons and I often edit the game files to make the character run faster I even created a speed mod for Terminal Desire that can be used with any RPGM MV games

I also love a few others RPGM games but not because they make a good use of the engine, it's just because those games have certain fetish that I love and I have no other choice than enduring the bad use of the engine to enjoy the sex parts

Reactions: Takai153

Takai153

Sep 19, 2017
Defenestration
Terminal Desires
Claire's Quest
Overgrown: Genesis
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Those are just a few exemple of RPGM game that make a good use of the RPG Maker engine without too much grind or huge empty map or boring or tedious combat...
After I'm gonna be honest, I often cheat a little to gain XP, gold, weapons and I often edit the game files to make the character run faster I even created a speed mod for Terminal Desire that can be used with any RPGM MV games

I also love a few others RPGM games but not because they make a good use of the engine, it's just because those games have certain fetish that I love and I have no other choice than enduring the bad use of the engine to enjoy the sex parts
Thanks for sharing!!

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can you help me out? I am looking through the site but how do I navigate to this search option? Thanks in advance.
Right here

1694268038757.png

This is why I think there should be a tuto or a guide when you first sign up to this site, a litle video or something interactive that give you a little tour...
Something that show you all the little things you absolutely need to know, because right now this super useful tool is not visible enough and tons of people don't even know it exist

Reactions: fionswasp and Jafo

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Right here

View attachment 2916505

This is why I think there should be a tuto or a guide when you first sign up to this site, a litle video or something interactive that give you a little tour...
Something that show you all the little things you absolutely need to know, because right now this super useful tool is not visible enough and tons of people don't even know it exist
Many thanks! Found it.