Futanari Question:

PoisonLewdy

Aug 28, 2018
I've seen some pictures and a few videos where a Futanari is wearing some sort of pretty cloth that wraps around the middle of their cock, but I don't know what it's called. If this isn't where I should ask this question let me know.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've seen some pictures and a few videos where a Futanari is wearing some sort of pretty cloth that wraps around the middle of their cock, but I don't know what it's called. If this isn't where I should ask this question let me know.
What's the question?

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I think it is just a cock sleeve, I've seen it a lot as well but I don't think I have ever seen a technical term or tag used with images to identify this particular article of clothing/fashion.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I think it is just a cock sleeve, I've seen it a lot as well but I don't think I have ever seen a technical term or tag used with images to identify this particular article of clothing/fashion.
Technically, a cock sleeve is more something rigid used to either increase the woman pleasure or help the guy keep his erection. But there's also at least with this name. So, I guess it's fair to also use the term for this.

Reactions: Xapnaig

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Technically, a cock sleeve is more something rigid used to either increase the woman pleasure or help the guy keep his erection. But there's also at least with this name. So, I guess it's fair to also use the term for this.
I think cock sleeve for those toys you mentioned is the non-official, non-trademarked name for them, I have also seen other names for such apparatuses.

PoisonLewdy

Aug 28, 2018
It's in the shape of a garter and it's down midway but it does not cover the top (glans) of the penis, I think they are something along the lines of Penal Garters. But if you search that on Google nothing will come up the way it's intended to.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hmmm.. a cock ribbon? Or.. cock towel or belt?
Congratulation, you've now reach the 3 posts count needed to post links on the forum. I guess the first game you'll post will be about necrophilia.

SickHead

Dec 29, 2022
Congratulation, you've now reach the 3 posts count needed to post links on the forum. I guess the first game you'll post will be about necrophilia.
Nope, it's not about necrophilia, It's about futanari of course!! But they are errr... not breathing at the moment, -_-".

Well I guess you are right, it's about necro-thing ahaha... Lol sorry just kidding, I just want to make my 4 posts ^^.

• Haha
Reactions: Saki_Sliz