Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i know it takes a lot of time and effort to make a VN and honestly the story sounds like it will be fun and awesome but the models used just straight up ruin everything i cant even give it a try cuz the models look like poorly inflated balloons with craptacluar faces drawn on them

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
ok, so the art is bad, we all know this, but I kind of like the premise even though it a bit preachy, but I think that's also the point. I like the whole Futa Dom pregnancy thing too. There are not enough games with actual impregnation. If the Dev just fixed the art I'm sure this could at least be a 3.5-4 Star Game.

Dev, If you need help, lemme know. I'm an artist too

Elsie Futa Undies.jpg Elsie Futa cum.jpg

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
ok, so the art is bad, we all know this, but I kind of like the premise even though it a bit preachy, but I think that's also the point. I like the whole Futa Dom pregnancy thing too. There are not enough games with actual impregnation. If the Dev just fixed the art I'm sure this could at least be a 3.5-4 Star Game.

Dev, If you need help, lemme know. I'm an artist too

View attachment 991261 View attachment 991260
I hope they take you up on your offer, I really like the premise of the game and was honestly about to download until I saw the models in the previews. That is the ONLY thing stopping me from downloading it. Love your shared models by the way.

BunniesCanFly

Aug 10, 2018
Futa Quest is pretty good but the content comes out at the speed of molasses so you mostly get blue balled since the mc has barely fucked anyone yet but the goal in the game is to knock up everyone at least. lol
Yea, but the thing is it’s only 2 people working on it so they have a 3 month cycle, luckily it’s supposed to drop this Wednesday the 20th

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
newsprites.png

OK, you guys have a point. I will change the character sprites to these new ones in the next release. Maybe it won't be too much of an issue for the animations that are already in this game (I won't remake those) because the character's faces are never actually shown during the sex scenes. In the end there will be the issue of having two very different artstyles but that is better than causing mass-PTSD on everyone in this website.

dolless

Dec 9, 2017
well its art style is one of a kinda unlike a lot of the recycle models we been seeing

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
View attachment 991294

OK, you guys have a point. I will change the character sprites to these new ones in the next release. Maybe it won't be too much of an issue for the animations that are already in this game (I won't remake those) because the character's faces are never actually shown during the sex scenes. In the end there will be the issue of having two very different artstyles but that is better than causing mass-PTSD on everyone in this website.
maybe it would be a good idea to take Shieldstronger on his/her offer.
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-revolution-v0-1-mrkhing.71670/post-4940835
Sometimes it is way more fullfilling to take a step back, get some help and get more satisfaction out of what you are doing. And that you don't used the same models that most people use is a point that shows how much work you are ready to go through to make your game.

The story sounds good. Do not do things that you don't want to do. Do not do things that you know that you will be not satisfied with. In my Opinion if you want to try something a short demo is the way to go, but if you want to spend month or years with something make it count for yourself or you will have a big motivation problem at some point.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Lol this is release 1 and the dev thinks it is a waste of time to redo the renders for the game? I question the reasoning on some devs. You just started and you think you are too far into development to make a course correction? WTF this is the perfect time to make a course correction. Whatever you do you but if your response to his set back is to semi quit and lets be real it is quitting in part as you are not going to do the full story but an abridge story, then you'll never make it. You made crappy 3d models so get ahold of premade models and start over when you really haven't invested too much time to make a correction.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
holy shit man just make the game with koikatsu the wannabe claymation abominations in the pictures arent going to be able to get a normal person up

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
What I immediately thought is that the faces are claymation reproduced with computer graphics.

Perhaps most transvestites do, but the whole point of the game is that they're futanari, which don't exist. There is no 'irl' to go off of.
You've never seen a rl hermaphrodite? You poor sweet child. Google them. :censored:
got to love the casual Transphobia
I like how you assumed anybody gave a shit. Go be offended on Twitter.:KEK:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Wasn't expecting this reaction lmao. I guess that when you spend so many hours looking at your own creation you eventually loose sight of whether it looks good or bad. I genuinely didn't notice that the faces looked so wrong, but that is to be expected since this is the first time I actually tried my hand at character modelling and I have less than 1 year of experience in 3d art. I should have followed the advice that you should never go for character modelling straight away before you have a deep understanding of sculpting and anatomy or else you will pay the price. I will take this as a learning experience since it is my first game. Regarding the future of this project: I will finish it no matter what but it will probably be abridged. Remaking all the characters at this point is probably a fool's errand so I will try to finish as fast as possible and move on to the next project where I will use a different method to create the assets (instead of making them from scratch) maybe 2d, daz who knows.
It's ok, the premise is good and the content is great. But i was laughing my ass off to the comments thought for 30 minutes straight, best laugh i've had in a while, sorry.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes