Ren'Py Completed Futanari Revolution [v1.0] [MrKhing]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Wasn't expecting this reaction lmao. I guess that when you spend so many hours looking at your own creation you eventually loose sight of whether it looks good or bad. I genuinely didn't notice that the faces looked so wrong, but that is to be expected since this is the first time I actually tried my hand at character modelling and I have less than 1 year of experience in 3d art. I should have followed the advice that you should never go for character modelling straight away before you have a deep understanding of sculpting and anatomy or else you will pay the price. I will take this as a learning experience since it is my first game. Regarding the future of this project: I will finish it no matter what but it will probably be abridged. Remaking all the characters at this point is probably a fool's errand so I will try to finish as fast as possible and move on to the next project where I will use a different method to create the assets (instead of making them from scratch) maybe 2d, daz who knows.
I've never gone wrong with daz and it's a great tool for making characters. you can even export your models to Blender. I think you have a great premise here. Radicalist Futa group trying to change the status quo. I'll do some charcater mock ups for you of the 3 main girls, maybe even the Black girl. I'll send them to you through DM

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
the only problem i have with this game was the heads cause those where hideous and arms cause an acute angle with hands a flat as a board is not how they should look like also sausage fingers is another problem with it as well

Milo Raglan

Dec 11, 2017
Strangely enough I prefer 0.1 to 0.2. The models, while a bit odd, were unique. Not the same thing seen in every other game, used over and over and removing all signs of them in the 0.2 makes the whole game feel empty and strange.

Hopefully it will all be ironed out in time because this game seems to have potential.

Mar 14, 2018
definitely looks like a game I would be in to, and I can appreciate the custom models instead of just reused honey select models, but dear god the faces are an immediate turn off. hopefully this is something that can be fixed in a later version
Gotta admit, props to the developer for such a quick reaction to the criticism and in a positive way as well. definetly giving it a shot now

Reactions: Nessiah
Oct 29, 2018
Ok, whilst I simply adore these comments more than that of people shitting on ntr and people shitting on those shitting on ntr, don't get discouraged. Simply keep working and improving, then eventually there will be no merit to these comments. Also, it's probably better than what I can do, I'm best at drawing armored vehicles and even then they aren't good, if I try drawing something alive it is an instinctive "kill it with fire" moment.

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
Wasn't expecting this reaction lmao. I guess that when you spend so many hours looking at your own creation you eventually loose sight of whether it looks good or bad. I genuinely didn't notice that the faces looked so wrong, but that is to be expected since this is the first time I actually tried my hand at character modelling and I have less than 1 year of experience in 3d art. I should have followed the advice that you should never go for character modelling straight away before you have a deep understanding of sculpting and anatomy or else you will pay the price. I will take this as a learning experience since it is my first game. Regarding the future of this project: I will finish it no matter what but it will probably be abridged. Remaking all the characters at this point is probably a fool's errand so I will try to finish as fast as possible and move on to the next project where I will use a different method to create the assets (instead of making them from scratch) maybe 2d, daz who knows.
Sorry, that i sounded like an asshole. Most of the 3D models i see on this site creep me out, though i kinda got used to it. The ones you used originally managed to hit the creepy levels i though were not possible. Now since you changed to sprites, it's easier on the eyes, so to speak. Now my only problem is the premise. It feels politically overcharged, but that is subjective.
Anyways enough of the rant. I wish you luck in your endeavor, and make your game come to full fruition.

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
FFS, I come back to look at this and see people screaming trannie. Futanari/Hermaphrodites and intersex are NOT Transvestites. Thats like calling an Alligator a Monitor Lizard, it makes you sound like a moron. This is fiction, Futas don't need look like fugly trannies. Use female bodies with a dick attached, making sure not to remove the vagina from the equation because that would be a New-half.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I spotted this a day or so ago when the origenak CG's where up. I read some of the comments that where in place and found myself looking at the CG's. If i am being honest i thought they looked something of a XXX rated Version of a old "B" Movie "Killer Clowns from out of space" or something like that. I hate clowns but not because they are scary but for other personal reasons, The Novie i mentioned was supposed to be a scary horror flick. When i watched it i actually laughed. When i looked at the CG's i actually laughed at them. All bug eyed and those silly SH*T eating grins.

All that being said i have not tried the game as of yet. However The Dev of the game is NEW to the 3D creativity part as they have said, so i will keep an eye on this one wishing the developer the Best of luck and prey that they can improve in skills and developing their game.

Dev:
You show great potential in the way you have reacted to all the criticism thrown at you. Being a Developer is a rough job but if you can manage to do it right and make it all come together in the end all the bad stuff you went through will be worth it. Your Cutting your teeth so to speak right now Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
I feel bad since a lot of these comments are mean (including mine).

I really do hope the dev improves his art because the premise is interesting.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
love the story and I think this is just my opinion with this kind of story anime characters design are not fit to the story.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Apparently this game has a virus attached to it. as my computer detected it as soon as the download finished. good effort guy, but next time don't upload malware. It's illegal

Last edited:

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Apparently this game has a virus attached to it. as my computer detected it as soon as the download finished. good effort guy, but next time don't upload malware. It's illegal

Renpy games have been plagued with false positives from some anti-virus software for some reason. Try searching in this forum or in the Renpy forums if you don't believe me.

See Thread for example

Reactions: Nessiah
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes