1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

uniqename123

Jan 16, 2020
Noice game, btw im really desperate for new futa games to play which aren't still seen in the latest updates, how do i search for these hidden gems, dont mind even if its still not translated, like i said im desperate atm xd. Any suggestions or advices? ik this is off-topic, i will remove this text if its offends anyone.(i did use the search option topright but i feel there is more potential ways to find these unknown games) ty.
I also desperate to find such a very good futa MC games. If I find one, I will be in Japanese. Can you translate the game to English? Not even games, but also a lot of good futa doujins out there in Japanese. Sorry if I out of topic

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Am I the only one who gets error when launching it?
It seems like it tries to search for the .png's but since the app can't find it, just keeps giving me the same errors over and over.

Jun 18, 2022
Horse dicks can generally be terrifying, but I still think that's better than rampant kemonomimi. The commenter above mentioned Uma Musume. I was so sad when I found out they were not centaur girls. Despair.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes