Mod RPGM Completed Futanari swordsman and girl from the demon world [[K & G Doujin]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023

Screenshot_83.png Overview:
Yo Hinozaki, a Futanari girl, graduates from the kingdom's magic warrior school and becomes a warrior.
her memorable first mission was to survey the forest in a dangerous area.
When she reached the depths of the forest, there was...​

Updated: 3/4/2024
Game/Creator: K & G Doujin
Modder: Damon248
Game Version: v1.3
Language: English
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Genre:
Screenshots:
Download:
Game

- -
Apply this fix for text correction

Last edited:

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
1639457808_27-papik-pro-p-memi-milie-risunki-27.jpg
People just need to play not only for the sake of the plot, to see all working mechanics, to understand how unique this game is.

Reactions: Damon248

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
Gonna send massage to one thread where I think some ppl might like this game, of course if they are not afraid of girls with huge pp :>

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
yeah i noticed that too that why i translated it since it's been a year and alot were waiting for a release

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Reksaider

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, all this time I thought that to get stats to next title u should lose/orgasm in certain scenes certain amount of times. But it turns out it was supposed to be counting even on sex attacks themselves. I guess my version of the game was really been broken or old, or disbalanced. At the end I was literally using exploits to get some stats, due to "magic" code in those mechanics of sex scenes that wasn't working properly in some of them because of high resistance/HP at the end of the game or smth.

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
I know it's just an auto translation but how would you rate it's legibility? Is it fully MTL?
It's not, yes there is some things, like before starting fighting with your first monster(goblin), there is a tutorial how battle/battle fuck works, but a half of text there is unreadable. But before that, all lines was been properly translated: finally I was properly been able to understand concept of the world it that game, dialogues between characters and monologues is good. Also, buttle fuck monologues looks properly translated(oftenly mtl is really bad in translating sex scenes). Translator said(in other thread) that he used translator++ and he changed some lines that wasn't been make any sence. Keep in mind, that all what I said applies to everything before first boss encounter, 'cause I myself didn't finished playing at this moment.

Last edited:

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
text correction have been updated to v2

Changelog
*Organized battle/battle fuck tutorial text when you Encounter your first enemy

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
thanks for including cheat with the game, i kinda find the enemies move too fast and i couldnt get the timing down so at least i could still progress :D

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes