Seeking Futanari/Trap Games.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Hi I'm looking for Futanari/Trap/Shemale heavily based games
preferable Female MC Futa enemies/encounters etc
but anything will do.
Games I tried, and for those who want the same thing:
I'll put an S in front of the games I recommend
+SS Futadom World (shity devs good game)
+SS Tales of Androgyny (Sadly the MC is a trap otherwise the game is coming out very nicely)
+SS Champions of Corruption (A classic)
+S Hardcoded (futa MC one futa character, but it's really well done, still in progress)
+S Hornstown (MC's gender can be modified, and it got multiple shemales in it)
+S Tales in tainted Space
+SFutanari Quest (Futa MC [with pussy] RPG fully voiced which is nice got decent 3 scenes Futa on MC, MC on 4 females, multiple images per scene)
+S Lilith Throne (Great game, but only text-based)
+Megacity (weak male MC in Futa dominated dystopian world, all text very new has great potential)
+Futa Apocalpyse (interesting setting, but it's abandoned I think)
+Plum Tea (Visual Novel, school setting routes to romance different futas, static image with text kind of scenes)
+Trap Quest
+The shop of horror ( Completed sequel to abandoned futa in the academy, Futa MC, I found two scenes one with a trap another with a Futa)
+Futa in Police Academy (abandoned don't recommend)
+The Proteus Effect (the MC is a girl and your companion is a futa, as you progress through the game you unlock scenes which are nicely done, and there is a portal to go back to each scene which is nice)
+Rainy Skies
+The Allure of wanton Cove (Lovecraftian horror except the horror is a horse-dicked Cthulu futa... yea...)
+Lust Doll
+Detective Masochist (sort of Japanese light novel, the male MC gets raped by his tall childhood friend's dick)

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad has only one trans girl in it, but she is also dominant so it was worth it for me.

The Company has another one. You can also change to a woman or futa and can give other woman a dick, though I haven‘t tried the latter out.

Seeds of Chaos has multiple futa characters and woman getting a dick for a short time. You play mainly as a male MC, but there is also a secondary female MC. Definitely recommended.

Reactions: Sasarko99

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Than you guys I will be giving them a shot after finishing some new games (I'll add them to the list after I finished them.)

criss

Jun 6, 2017
Weird rituals in the ancient temples- pretty damm boring but atleast good scenes
Futaring (Fuuju Hime Cursed Futana – Ring)
hentai high school+ - you can play as futanari
roundscape adorevia- you have 2 futa companions
Plum Tea (VN about futa classmates )
Futanari kishi musume no danjon ( its only jap version of game but still good pics soo its worth it to check out)

Reactions: Sasarko99

Chifusa

Jul 16, 2017
Lust City (Shemale MC creates own harem ), one of the best games I've played tbh, only downside, the latest versions are in Russian , however, you can use an OCR program to get through like Capture2Text ( ).

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
I took Megacity down for a while because I wasn't updating it and felt guilty leaving it there unloved. Seeing that someone liked it though was pretty cool. :3

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I took Megacity down for a while because I wasn't updating it and felt guilty leaving it there unloved. Seeing that someone liked it though was pretty cool. :3
So the version on your patreon is the latest one?

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Weird rituals in the ancient temples- pretty damm boring but atleast good scenes
Futaring (Fuuju Hime Cursed Futana – Ring)
hentai high school+ - you can play as futanari
roundscape adorevia- you have 2 futa companions
Plum Tea (VN about futa classmates )
Futanari kishi musume no danjon ( its only jap version of game but still good pics soo its worth it to check out)
Can you give me the link of Fuuju Hime Cursed Futana?