• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Futanari Universe [v0.1] [17MOONKEYS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Maha2000

looks promising for those who have futanari fetishes and incest. there is not much content yet. but I hope for regular updates so the contents get more exciting. renders are great and story is kinda different and interesting.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TC926

This is an ok ok game. In my view girls with extra large penis and without
    clothes all the time are the problem here.
    Average penis size and not bimbo girls with mind and calmness could be a good move. Here you made them like sex crazy mindless creatures.
    And lack of clothes doesn't; help either.
    What I have seen in all the great story games is that their characters have minds now that doesn't mean you should exclude the harem feature.
    But you know give them some sense, create mystery by giving them clothes, and a normal or average size penis adds more realism.
    when I played this game I saw clothless women with big boobs who is always thinking about sex and that is a huge turnoff even you fu*k that does not mean anything.
    You can add a good amount of sex scenes without being boring. Just give them personality and mystery and some what realistic penis and boobs.
    so when MC finally have sex it should felt like you have achieved something
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Knightttt

Good start however.

I like the story. The start is a bit bland but meh, it only like 5 minute passage.
    The futa models are spot on. The only model that bugs me (imo) is the mother's model, unlike others, she is the only one who looks heavily artificial.
    The story will go a long way, I believe. Excited to see future updates. Hope the mc gets some futa milk sucking scene asap ;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bobsandvags

I like the art style and content has been good so far. I also like the plot and characters, they seem to fit in with the world. I obviously would like to see more content, and its looking promising so far.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Emobaba31

The mom model looks okay.

The developer is using literally the same characters and the same concept from his already in development/finished games, which are not even good to start with.

User interface gore; everything related to the user interface looks extremely garbage.

There are weird moaning sound effects in the beginning.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

returner

This is an edit of the old review.
    Played the new version yesterday. It is now right up to the point where it was last time.

We see a few characters. We see that Human Males are desired and MC's pheromones cause the Futas to 'leak'.

We also get a vague understanding of the power structure here. Coki is the third princess and calling the shots. We also see the captain, medic and the security personnel. Most have an interest towards MC.

Futas have addictive cum. Obviously.
    The things missing here are: Motive. Why come to earth now of all times and pickup MC and his mother of all people?
    Don't know. Only time and the dev will tell!

As this project has just progressed there isn't much content in the game.
    However, I am satisfied with this update.
    Ratings will change in the future
  7. 3.00 star(s)

aniki_math

I'm interested in seeing where this goes. The remake of the first 0.02 first release is a start over of - I'm assuming - what happened before he got on that Futanari Spaceship where is mom and MC got "kidnapped". Basically feel like the next patch is going to be the first one + new content?

The intro has no sex so far, mild nudity and is a bit underwhelming for a 2nd release but I was very optimistic for the 1st release. I'm thinking it's going to get much better by their 3rd release. Hopin on something much long to have a better taste.

Edit:
    We've got a new update, it's pretty short but it's back to the initial presentation. There's no sex yet. Lot of massive futa cock with pre-cum. It feels like the previous review from the redo after such a small amount of time was not very well received. I think if you're a fan of Futa/Male game, it's a good one. At least as soon as there is like 1-2h of play time of content, it will be fleshed enough to have a solid opinion.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6870930

- No sex scenes while "no sexual content" tag is missing.
    - It's too short for a 9 months old game. Can't even call it "demo".
    - Just nothing to look here, Even the half of the image in the game thread is not exist in the game itself.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

FerryHil

Another novella from a studio that I like.

Even though at this stage the Alpha version is very short, but unique features can be traced:
    1. The drawing is excellent!
    2. Humor!
    3. Non-linear plot (well, I hope it will be so)

In general, the estimate is in advance, but the previous projects were very interesting
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Noone123q

No sexual content tag is missing. I assume there are intentions of there being some sexual stuff down the line but since the game is 120 seconds long and It only shows a couple of normal pictures plain and simple renpy style well...
    0/10
  11. 1.00 star(s)

velqro

Uhhh. this game has 0 content. You speak with two people, 0 sex content and game over. I read through it in 5 minutes. What an absolute disgrace. Why even make this go live? And why has it been close to a year and you have 5 minutes worth of content?!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ImZagreus

Yes, it has almost 0 content so far, but I still feel like this deserve some attention. It looks good enough and it's about time we have more futa focused content games with this kind and level of graphics. I'll support the dev how I can and hope that enough people do the same so we can have a decent update on this.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Why even make a game, when you only have like 10 minutes of content and then put it onhold that just feels lazy.

The story is boring.

No sex scenes.

And the music is annoying.

There is no reason to play this game yet, it should have been worked on more.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jakeb733

While still very early in development(this is more a preview than anything so far), the character models and the premise are really good. Looking forward to the future of this game. Would like to see the main lead we see as a mom type of character, maybe even explicitly, would be hot.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Just as others have said, there is nothing there yet, just an intro with no content other than talking with a few characters.
    Rating it as is, graphics are nothing special, I like the tags, but they don't change how the game looks and plays right now.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

quadruple

Downloaded this because of the relatively plenty reviews. There is literally nothing besides a short introduction. Zero sex scenes, zero gameplay. That's why it is worth 1 star. Nothing to be seen (for now)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ZZBible128

Dev is really good at Teasing , hope the game goes forward and becomes a great futa game. the Futa themselves are very top notch and Rubbers would look pretty fine on most. Hope topping is the main thing in the game. Also hope MC mom becomes a futa as well that would be so hot.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

farfur20

Wonderful. Need more "futa with male".
    Beautiful graphics and rendering. I look forward to continuing.
    I wish you not to lose inspiration and energy for work and creativity!!!
    Thanks for this content.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

KurtisK2007

Excellent concept, can't wait to see future updates of this lovely intro. Already has me hooked as it is and it's just a very short and sweet opening. <3
    Would love to see the mc being topped by all sorts ofdifferent Futa ladies >//<
  20. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5870572

The VN is less than 2 minutes long, that introduces a few characters but not the dynamic of the MC with the others. The VN is based in space and will feature futanari characters.
    The VN is too short for me to give any solid recommendations on, however, the renders are nice and the Dev has been regular in updating their other game, UFO; also featuring deep space and futanaris. I will tell the readers of this review to wait till there is more meat on the bones.
    I will change the review as the content changes.