Futanari urethra insertion game

AniqXQina

Mar 19, 2024
Ok for those who want i have some game that has urethra in it. I will only list the name you can find the game itself

Futanari Mesugaki
(Half of it enemy is urethra monster so have fun)

Futanari and Byuru Byuru Semen-Squeezing Dungeon (I haven't completed the game it self but it has some)

Emotionless Futanari is never fascinated by mating with Semen-squeezing creatures (it has very little urethra monster but it is from the same creator as the game above)

Worm nest plague (it has not been completed yet it pretty good if i say)

No Nut November: A Futa Awakened (It a visual novel but it still urethra insertion so here we are)

City of secret by TDL (it very incompleted but the art i like it)

Vixens Tail (im too lazy to give a comment but it pretty good but the art style you maybe not like it)

Lilith throne (You gotta search for someone who has the what it called i forgot but in transform [you defeat a enemy]you go to penis option in transform
Set the urethra to tight so you can fuck it)

So that all thank for seeing this post

Also if you have futanari urethra insertion game or anything that related
Plsss post to me because i reallyyyy like urethra insertion and as long it look female enough the male also.

Reactions: Skeet385

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
ruin me has urethral content with a futa maid i believe, bound by lust has futa urethral content with anath (i think thats what her name is) at midnight (you gotta unlock the urethral option by progressing in the game), test club: futanari ballbusting edition has futa urethral content with one of the traps (for two girls, i believe sia doesnt have urethral but im unsure, the trap is to get the screwdriver though), worm nest plague has futa urethral content with the virus enemies (also cock vore, hurrah!), if i can find more, ill let ya know

Reactions: AniqXQina

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
update: liliths throne has optional urethral content which you can activate in the sexual content settings of the content options i believe, test club fbe does i believe have a scene in the chair if you use a total of 2 coins for urethral content (only saw it with one girl, unsure if its the same for the other 2), theres also some content in lewd futanari student kokone's hunt for fap spots, which also has one involving a makeshift fishing rod i believe, you can find it here

Reactions: AniqXQina