Futanari wedding structure

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Please suggest what to add, remove or edit. I feel that something is really missing. It does not seem complete especially in the beginning. Imagine this a script for your favorite futanari incest game, comic or a video with nyl level of quality or whoever your favorite animator is, to motivate yourself. Thank you.

On Futanari weddings, incest between futanari mother and daughter. These are simplified in a cinematic manner.

The female "priest" is dressed like a sea captain or island governor monkey island style or a generic priest like in rocket or deeps jav films

Misc; A Futanari cock ring is used. Lots of kissing and exchanging saliva, spit drooling. Mother wears black dress/suit hybrid, daughter wears a white dress. These are light and summery but still cover the body to a degree and the erotic points fully. They can also be partially removed, instantly and thrown aside, to reveal breasts, ass, cock etc like clothing used in striptease.

This takes place in a private island during the summer, close to the beach. There is a beach bar, huts for relaxing, and booths for private sex though much is held at the beach openly and is in general a private orgy futanari resort. There is no building for the ritual, but there are decorations.

Lines;

Music starts playing. The mother walks the daughter to the isle. There is no best man or woman nor other parents nor bridesmaids.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join mother and daughter in matrimony…”.

Clapping from the crowd, moderate. The crowd is full of young attractive females, mothers and daughters. No men.

"As reminder of the meaningfulness of their upcoming union and the juices they are about to exchange and the journey they are about to embark upon together the daughter will speak her vow of lifelong submission."

Saying their wedding vows, only the daughter vows actually.

“I vow to serve you and service you whenever you desire, to always be wet and willing and submit to all your demands. To be ready to pleasure you night and day. To obey you and worship all your juices and above all heed your desire and lust and be a slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. My wet, tight, warm loveholes are yours mother, for all time.”

The mother is then asked

"Do you accept your daughter as your wife and slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock? Do you accept all her wet, tight, warm loveholes as your property?"
"I do" her cock pulsates under her clothing, her nipples harden

"The daughter will now get on her knees and don the ring of union"

Donning of the cock ring as the daughter gets on her knees, on a white pillow, “with this ring, I thee wed” she states. There is only one ring in a futanari wedding. A futanari cock ring made of nano-tech (well its the modern times get used to it) elastic gold that goes to the base of the cock.

"We will now proceed with the Unifying Ritual", daughter reveals her breasts, so does the mother, spits and drools on her hands and masturbates the mother to full erection, massaging her balls with lustful glee. Mother is already half-erect before this and her cock pulsates. A bit of pre-cum is already dripping in anticipation of the fucking. The mother drools a strand of saliva in her daughter's mouth as she stimulates her cock on her knees.

Declaration of marriage when the cock is fully erect and fully dripping with pre-cum; "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife”

“You may now exchange the white kiss”; Cockhead sucking culminating in a cum swapping kiss, that drips all over their breasts, to seal and conclude the ceremony. The daughter sucks all the cum from her mother's breasts symbolically as if breastfeeding, and then so does the mother.

There is no signing or closing remarks, other than the declaration of lust and desire from the mother and daughter "please, please fuck my holes, mommy" etc, but a futanari orgy reception. Mother can't take it anymore and fucks her daughter right then, all her holes, and there in front of everybody and the orgy begins by the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: evcidoksan

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Some more symbolic and literal sexual stuff, words, actions, items. Something, anything you guys can think of or remember from manga, comics, videos etc any source. For example the white kiss ritual above is a cum filled swapping kiss and breastfeeding, between mother and daughter. Some should directly lustful some sneaking in and some between outright full of desire and being a gesture symbolizing something.

There should be some pacing, between the ceremony the sexual part of it the lines and how it climaxes. Both the futanari mother and future daughter-wife need your input.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Version 2, more complete

NGP; How futanari cocks are hidden in public daily life. Nanotech Glamour Projectors (NGP) are used, hacked and modified, which are made to project normal features, or any features if programmed enough, to hide burn victims faces and necks as to improve their daily lives. Futanaris hack them and use them to hide their huge futanari cocks. These are necklaces of sorts and are very expensive, costing as much as a good car. Using them for any other reason than hiding burns, or other injuries, is illegal and so is hacking them. The necklaces are recognizable by their gold and blue joints. This does not of course fool the tactile sense. Futanari learn to move carefully as they can move things and knock them over and be made aware of by others if they bump into them the wrong way. It is thin almost like a thread, discreet and durable. It is worn around the waist by futanari. It does not distort the vagina or other features.

FCR; Futanari Cock Ring. Another marvel of modern nanotechnology. Made of nano-tech elastic "aphrodisiac gold" that goes to the base of the cock. It becomes absorbed at the end of the ritual, see below, as the cock becomes fully erect and the futanari mother is fully neurophysiology-wise, emotionally and mentally full of lust for her daughter. Donning of the cock ring is followed by the Unifying ritual and then the Declaration of marriage. When the cock is fully erect and fully dripping with pre-cum the ring is absorbed in the mother's body and the White Kiss begins. Aphrodisiac gold is a permanent potent aphrodisiac enhancer that increases the mother's lust and sexual capacities even further. However without the marriage ceremony and the absolute lust for her daughter it cannot be absorbed.

On Futanari weddings, incest between futanari mother and daughter. These are simplified in a cinematic manner.

The female "priest" is dressed like a sea captain or island governor monkey island style or a generic priest like in rocket (RCT-417 beauty mom incest wedding) or deeps jav films.

Misc; A Futanari cock ring is used. Lots of kissing and exchanging saliva, spit drooling. Mother wears black dress (no veil)/suit hybrid, daughter wears a white dress. These are light and summery but still cover the body to a degree and the erotic points fully. They can also be partially removed, instantly and thrown aside, to reveal breasts, ass, cock etc like clothing used in striptease.

This takes place in a private island during the summer, close to the beach. There is a beach bar, huts for relaxing, and booths for private sex though much is held at the beach openly and is in general a private orgy futanari resort. There is no building for the ritual, but there are decorations. Cellphones, recording devices and cameras are not allowed on the island. Every food and drink is spiked with aphrodisiacs and even the towels they say are washed with aphrodisiac infused products.

The island also has pedal boats, various water park attractions, surf boards, kayaks and a Ferris Wheel.

Lines;

Music starts playing. The mother walks the daughter to the aisle down the red carpet, daughter holding the mother by the elbow and walking half step behind her. Daughter has a bouquet of blue-white flowers. There is no best man, the priest has the special ring, or woman nor other parents nor bridesmaids. Beginning of the wedding ceremony. Guests are seated followed by the entrance of the bride-daughter and groom-mother.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join mother and daughter in matrimony…”.

Clapping from the crowd, moderate. The crowd is full of young attractive females, mothers and daughters. No men. Some futanari mothers from the crowd whisper, talking to each-other. "She is the biological mother you know, and her father they say" the other answers "How lucky, she gets to fill her up each night" and licks her lips.

"As reminder of the meaningfulness of their upcoming union and the juices they are about to exchange and the journey they are about to embark upon together, the daughter will speak her vow of lifelong submission."

Saying their wedding vows, only the daughter vows actually. She takes her veil off first.

“I vow to serve you and service you whenever you desire, to always be wet and willing and submit to all your demands. To be ready to pleasure you night and day. To obey you and worship all your juices and above all heed your desire and lust and be a slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. My wet, tight, warm loveholes are yours mother, for all time.” The daughter is clearly shaken and aroused by saying this.

The mother is then asked;

"Do you accept your daughter as your wife and slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock? Do you accept all her wet, tight, warm loveholes as your property?"

"I do, i accept my daughter as my wife and slave to my huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. I accept all her wet, tight, warm loveholes as my property." her cock pulsates under her clothing, her nipples harden.

"The daughter will now get on her knees and don the ring of union" the daughter and mother take off their gloves letting them drop to the floor. The priest gives the daughter the ring on a pillow, at the same time putting the white pillow between them. The daughter takes off her mother's dress.

Donning of the cock ring as the daughter gets on her knees, on a white pillow, “with this ring, I thee wed” she states. There is only one ring in a futanari wedding. A futanari cock ring made of nano-tech (well its the modern times get used to it) elastic "aphrodisiac gold" that goes to the base of the cock.

"We will now proceed with the Unifying Ritual", daughter reveals her breasts, so does the mother, spits and drools on her hands and masturbates the mother to full erection, spitting on it and drooling over it but not sucking it yet, massaging her balls with lustful glee. Mother is already half-erect before this and her cock pulsates. A bit of pre-cum is already dripping in anticipation of the fucking. The mother drools a strand of saliva in her daughter's mouth as she stimulates her cock on her knees.

Declaration of marriage when the cock is fully erect and fully dripping with pre-cum; "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you mother-husband and daughter-wife” the futanari cock ring is then absorbed by the mother's body.

“You may now exchange the white kiss”; Cockhead sucking culminating, spits and drools on her mother's cockhead again, in a cum swapping kiss, that drips all over their breasts, to seal and conclude the ceremony. The daughter sucks all the cum from her mother's breasts symbolically as if breastfeeding, and then so does the mother.

There is no signing or closing remarks, other than the declaration of lust and desire from the mother and daughter.
The priest says "The mother-husband may now ask the penultimate question to her daughter-wife". The mother asks "What is true love?" and the "Daughter says, "true love is your cock fucking my holes mommy... please, please fuck my holes, mommy-daddy".
Mother can't take it anymore and fucks her daughter right then, all her holes, and there in front of everybody and the futanari orgy reception begins by the crowd.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
i have been going through dresses and some locations, real but i visualize them in 3d. They will be wearing gloves and the daughter a veil.

dress 1.jpg Wedding aisle example 1.jpg

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
v3 and a reverse version on next post
NGP; How futanari cocks are hidden in public daily life. Nanotech Glamour Projectors (NGP) are used, hacked and modified, which are made to project normal features, or any features if programmed enough, to hide burn victims faces and necks as to improve their daily lives. Futanaris hack them and use them to hide their huge futanari cocks. These are necklaces of sorts and are very expensive, costing as much as a good car. Using them for any other reason than hiding burns, or other injuries, is illegal and so is hacking them. The necklaces are recognizable by their gold and blue joints. This does not of course fool the tactile sense. Futanari learn to move carefully as they can move things and knock them over and be made aware of by others if they bump into them the wrong way. It is thin almost like a thread, discreet and durable. It is worn around the waist by futanari.

FCR; Futanari Cock Ring. Another marvel of modern nanotechnology. Made of nano-tech elastic "aphrodisiac gold" that goes to the base of the cock. It becomes absorbed at the end of the ritual, see ACT 11 below, as the cock becomes fully erect and the futanari mother is fully neurophysiology-wise, emotionally and mentally full of lust for her daughter. Donning of the cock ring is followed by the Unifying ritual and then the Declaration of marriage. When the cock is fully erect and fully dripping with pre-cum the ring is absorbed in the mother's body and the White Kiss begins. Aphrodisiac gold is a permanent potent aphrodisiac enhancer that increases the mother's lust and sexual capacities even further. However without the marriage ceremony and the absolute lust for her daughter it cannot be absorbed.

The female "priest" is dressed like a sea captain or island governor monkey island style or a generic priest like in rocket (RCT-417 beauty mom incest wedding) or deeps jav films.

Misc; A Futanari cock ring is used. Lots of kissing and exchanging saliva, spit drooling. Mother wears black dress (no veil)/suit hybrid, daughter wears a white dress. These are light and summery but still cover the body to a degree and the erotic points fully. They can also be partially removed, instantly and thrown aside, to reveal breasts, ass, cock etc like clothing used in striptease.

This takes place in a private island during the summer, close to the beach. There is a beach bar, huts for relaxing, and booths for private sex though much is held at the beach openly and is in general a private orgy futanari resort. There is no building for the ritual, but there are decorations. Cellphones, recording devices and cameras are not allowed on the island. Every food and drink is spiked with aphrodisiacs and even the towels they say are washed with aphrodisiac infused products.

The island also has pedal boats, various water park attractions, surf boards, kayaks and a Ferris Wheel.

Lines;

Music starts playing. The mother walks the daughter to the aisle down the red carpet, daughter holding the mother by the elbow and walking half step behind her. Daughter has a bouquet of blue-white flowers. There is no best man, the priest has the special ring, or woman nor other parents nor bridesmaids. Beginning of the wedding ceremony. Guests are seated followed by the entrance of the groom-mother and bride-daughter.

Clapping from the crowd, moderate. The crowd is full of young attractive females, mothers and daughters. No men. Some futanari mothers from the crowd whisper, talking to each-other. "She is the biological mother you know, and somehow her father too they say" the other answers "How lucky, she gets to fill her up each night" and licks her lips.

"As reminder of the meaningfulness of their upcoming union and the juices they are about to exchange and the journey they are about to embark upon together, the daughter will speak her vow of lifelong submission."

Saying their wedding vows, only the daughter vows actually. She takes her veil off first.

“I vow to serve you and service you whenever you desire, to always be wet and willing and submit to all your demands. To be ready to pleasure you night and day. To obey you and worship all your juices and above all heed your desire and lust and be a slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. My wet, tight, warm loveholes are yours mother, for all time.” The daughter trembles with arousal and is clearly embarrassed and shaken by saying this. Zoom in her wet pussy, lips and blood surging in all erotic locations.

The mother is then asked;

"I do, i accept my daughter as my wife and slave to my huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. I accept all her wet, tight, warm loveholes as my property." her cock pulsates under her clothing, her nipples harden.

"The daughter will now get on her knees and don the ring of union" the daughter and mother take off their gloves letting them drop to the floor. The priest gives the daughter the ring on a pillow, at the same time putting the white pillow between them. The daughter takes off her mother's dress.

Donning of the cock ring as the daughter gets on her knees, on a white pillow, “with this ring, I thee wed” she states. There is only one ring in a futanari wedding. A futanari cock ring made of nano-tech (well its the modern times get used to it) elastic "aphrodisiac gold" that goes to the base of the cock.

"We will now proceed with the Unifying Ritual", daughter reveals her breasts, so does the mother, spits and drools on her hands and masturbates the mother to full erection, spitting on it and drooling over it but not sucking it yet, massaging her balls with lustful glee. Mother is already half-erect before this and her cock pulsates. A bit of pre-cum is already dripping in anticipation of the fucking. The mother drools a strand of saliva in her daughter's mouth as she stimulates her cock on her knees.

Moaning and groaning begins tier 1, 2, 3.

Declaration of marriage when the cock is fully erect and fully dripping with pre-cum; "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you mother-husband and daughter-wife” the futanari cock ring is then absorbed by the mother's body.

“You may now exchange the white kiss”; Cockhead sucking culminating, spits and drools on her mother's cockhead again, in a cum swapping kiss, that drips all over their breasts, to seal and conclude the ceremony. The daughter sucks all the cum from her mother's breasts symbolically as if breastfeeding, and then so does the mother.

Moaning and groaning escalates tier 4, 5, 6.

There is no signing or closing remarks, other than the declaration of lust and desire from the mother and daughter.
The priest says "The mother-husband may now ask the penultimate question to her daughter-wife". The mother asks "What is true love?" and the Daughter says, "true love is your cock fucking my holes mommy... please, please fuck my holes, mommy-daddy".
Mother can't take it anymore and fucks her daughter right then, all her holes, and there in front of everybody and the futanari orgy reception begins by the crowd.

The bouquet is thrown during the orgy and whoever catches it, futanari only, gets deep-throated by the daughter if she is the female and by the mother if she is the female. Its always caught by 21 year old futanari. The groom-daughter or mother guides the bride's head and forces her into it traditionally. This happens in the podium. This ends with a triple cum kiss.

Last edited:

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Futanari daughter and female mother version

Futanari wedding, incest between futanari daughter and mother. This is similar to the wedding above with a few changes. The roles are reversed. The mother still has a bigger body, taller and the daughter is petite not just average. All wedding decorations and guests focused on differ as well as everything that can differ. Clothing patterns and designs etc. There is a white block upon which the shorter daughter gets on as the mother is taller.

Misc; A Futanari cock ring is used. Lots of kissing and exchanging saliva, spit drooling. Daughter wears black dress (no veil)/suit hybrid, mother wears a white dress. These are light and summery but still cover the body to a degree and the erotic points fully. They can also be partially removed, instantly and thrown aside, to reveal breasts, ass, cock etc like clothing used in striptease.

Lines;

Music starts playing. The daughter walks the mother to the aisle down the red carpet, mother holding the daughter by the elbow and walking half step behind her. Mother has a bouquet of blue-white flowers. There is no best man, the priest has the special ring, or woman nor other parents nor bridesmaids. Beginning of the wedding ceremony. Guests are seated followed by the entrance of the groom-daughter and bride-mother.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join daughter and birth-mother in matrimony…”.

Clapping from the crowd, moderate. The crowd is full of young attractive females, mothers and daughters. No men. Some futanari mothers from the crowd whisper, talking to each-other. "She gave birth to her at 14 and now she gets to be bred by her" the other answers "She came from her and now she gets to cum in her" and touches her right breast.

"As reminder of the meaningfulness of their upcoming union and the juices they are about to exchange and the journey they are about to embark upon together, the birth-mother will speak her vow of lifelong submission."

Saying their wedding vows, only the mother vows actually. She takes her veil off first.

“I vow to serve you and service you whenever you desire, to always be wet and willing and submit to all your demands. To be ready to pleasure you night and day. To obey you and worship all your juices and above all heed your desire and lust and be a slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. My wet, tight, warm loveholes are yours daughter, for all time.” The mother trembles with arousal and is clearly embarrassed and shaken by saying this. Zoom in her wet pussy, lips and blood surging in all erotic locations.

The daughter is then asked;

"Do you accept your birth-mother as your wife and slave to your huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock? Do you accept all her wet, tight, warm loveholes as your property?"

"I do, i accept my birth-mother as my wife and slave to my huge thick, veiny, rock hard futanari cock. I accept all her wet, tight, warm loveholes as my property." her cock pulsates under her clothing, her nipples harden.

"The birth-mother will now get on her knees and don the ring of union" the mother and daughter take off their gloves letting them drop to the floor. The priest gives the mother the ring on a pillow, at the same time putting the white pillow between them. The mother takes off her daughter's dress.

Donning of the cock ring as the mother gets on her knees, on a white pillow, “with this ring, I thee wed” she states. There is only one ring in a futanari wedding. A futanari cock ring made of nano-tech (well its the modern times get used to it) elastic "aphrodisiac gold" that goes to the base of the cock.

"We will now proceed with the Unifying Ritual", mother reveals her breasts, so does the daughter, spits and drools on her hands and masturbates the daughter to full erection, spitting on it and drooling over it but not sucking it yet, massaging her balls with lustful glee. Daughter is already half-erect before this and her cock pulsates. A bit of pre-cum is already dripping in anticipation of the fucking. The daughter drools a strand of saliva in her mother's mouth as she stimulates her cock on her knees.

Moaning and groaning begins tier 1, 2, 3.

Declaration of marriage when the cock is fully erect and fully dripping with pre-cum; "by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you daughter-husband and mother-wife” the futanari cock ring is then absorbed by the daughter's body.

“You may now exchange the white kiss”; Cockhead sucking culminating, spits and drools on her daughter's cockhead again, in a cum swapping kiss, that drips all over their breasts, to seal and conclude the ceremony. The mother sucks all the cum from her daughter's breasts symbolically as if breastfeeding, and then so does the daughter.

Moaning and groaning escalates tier 4, 5, 6.

There is no signing or closing remarks, other than the declaration of lust and desire from the daughter and mother.
The priest says "The daughter-husband may now ask the penultimate question to her mother-wife". The daughter asks "What is true love?" and the mother says, "true love is your cock fucking my holes daughter... please breed me, fill my holes till they overflow, and make me the mother of your children daughter".
Daughter can't take it anymore and fucks her mother right then, all her holes, and there in front of everybody and the futanari orgy reception begins by the crowd.

The bouquet is thrown during the orgy and whoever catches it, futanari only, gets deep-throated by the daughter if she is the female and by the mother if she is the female. Its always caught by 21 year old futanari. The groom-daughter or mother guides the bride's head and forces her into it traditionally. This happens in the podium. This ends with a triple cum kiss.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashemaletube1989