Seeking Futas in bondage

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
It has been quite a while since i posted this and this. its now sinking to the bottom of the discussion pool. and frankly theres still nothing. From all my effort searching, there are some that i found which has a semblance of what im looking for, unfortunatly theyre mostly freaky japanese shit. And when i said freaky, i mean it.

Okay, so theres virtually nothing that im looking for, be it irl (with shemales)or even artworks (thats not just a static image),
then ill ask this instead;

Anything out there that has futas/shemales in bondage? Preferably games? Yknow, like Rack 1 or something? I guess ill take animations too.
(PLEASE for the love of god, no VN or text-wall "games", or anything similiar to both. Also no videos. I just CANNOT work with those, man :cry:)

No i dont mean , just the futas/shemales being actively bound would do. (somthing akin to and or )*.
But i guess ill take it if theres absolutely none of it out there.

Oh, one more thing, any hints of masculinity, especially futa on male (pegging) is a no no. I like futas as absolute subs.
Its just a preference thing :/

Help? Please?

*Notice how both of them are anime shit? yeah...

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Earn your Freedom might have something to your liking. I know its been two years, but still.
Eh, i just kinda gave up at this point. "Niche's" dont sell apparently lol
No horny for me

P.S; Oh, ive checked your recommendation btw, but uhh...yeah. Thanks either way