Unreal Engine Completed FutaShake [Final] [ArkNet]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
That is not how dicks work
This is what happens when the dev has a tiny penis and no way to gauge the physics in reality. Any game dev worth his salt would have payed a dude with a big sac and penis to swing it back and forth while he recorded it to have a frame of reference.

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
This should be an animated GIF. Nothing more from what I've seen here. Dev says final so at least they recognize this aint going no where.

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
This is what happens when the dev has a tiny penis and no way to gauge the physics in reality. Any game dev worth his salt would have payed a dude with a big sac and penis to swing it back and forth while he recorded it to have a frame of reference.
I understand that this minigame will be not interesting for most of the people . Unfortunately I don't have professional experience , or equipment to do the awsome looking things . Please . Instead of writing painful words try to suggest how can I improve my works . I'll try to do my best doing next project and adjust it based on suggestions .

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I understand that this minigame will be not interesting for most of the people . Unfortunately I don't have professional experience , or equipment to do the awsome looking things . Please . Instead of writing painful words try to suggest how can I improve my works . I'll try to do my best doing next project and adjust it based on suggestions .
I was making a teasing reply to a question. Future content suggestions: I love Futa on Woman with a focus not constantly on the masculine gentalia and more focused on the feminine parts like the 2 pairs of breasts mashing and the pussy with or without insertion. That is simply my suggestion however there are many others who have other preferences and hate ons so I think you should focus on what interests you first and only accept requests for pay so you don't have to work on things outside your personal prefences for free.

Reactions: ArkadiyVicont_

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
Ya know, I kinda liked it. There's actually a simple game in here with a simple but decent reward. I would just suggest clear instructions within the game itself. Maybe more dancing options and different futa girls with different types of cocks. I can definitely you building up from this game.

Nov 28, 2021
if only this was more attractive looking female and there were more customization slider options then itd be a decent game

Reactions: nuks
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote