WTGN

Jun 10, 2017
hey guys, new here. anyone got working links for .12a and .17a? old links dont seem to work anymore

Jul 7, 2018
hey guys, new here. anyone got working links for .12a and .17a? old links dont seem to work anymore
Here's , Courtesy of MagicSlay.
Couldn't find a working .12 link through thread search. If no one posts one by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll upload one for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicSlay

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
12a isn't linked too many places because honestly, we'd like it to not be linked if possible just because the game that's present in 12a is so far behind/different from what the current game is, that it misrepresents the game fairly heavily.

We wouldn't DMCA anyone linking it of course, this is just a request; we'll be of course going back over the Fire Level and revamping everything in it to fit the quality of the game currently soon, now that we're sweeping back over the levels.

Reactions: grasshopper

WTGN

Jun 10, 2017
Here's , Courtesy of MagicSlay.
Couldn't find a working .12 link through thread search. If no one posts one by the time I wake up tomorrow I'll upload one for you.
Thank you so much, I just recently picked up the game and wanted to experience what it was in the past levels out of curiosity. Thanks again for the response.
12a isn't linked too many places because honestly, we'd like it to not be linked if possible just because the game that's present in 12a is so far behind/different from what the current game is, that it misrepresents the game fairly heavily.

We wouldn't DMCA anyone linking it of course, this is just a request; we'll be of course going back over the Fire Level and revamping everything in it to fit the quality of the game currently soon, now that we're sweeping back over the levels.
Oh, thanks for that. I was just kinda curious anyway on how the transition of the game was from its development since I just discovered it recently. I wanted to try the past levels since I started with v27 and up but thanks anyway. I like the game so far and I wish you guys the best. Can't wait for the final product.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
we'd like it to not be linked if possible just because the game that's present in 12a is so far behind/different from what the current game is, that it misrepresents the game fairly heavily.
I'd understand that if you were keeping the game hushed but since you release monthly updates for the game people will understand that 12a is no longer what the game is or will be about with a vast majority of the game itself. It's not that it's "far behind" but that it's entirely different save for enemies, characters, the plot (which was changed a bit but still), and some few features.

You don't really need to keep repeating yourself on that end as people who seek it want to replay it because it was enjoyable. I myself found it very challenging in the past and it was fun.

And by the off chance someone does complain about the inconsistency... Well they're the same people who'd ask for links w/o looking, asking information that's on the main page, and other generic, rhetorical stuff. Ergo, people who shouldn't be given the time of day.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I'd understand that if you were keeping the game hushed but since you release monthly updates for the game people will understand that 12a is no longer what the game is or will be about with a vast majority of the game itself. It's not that it's "far behind" but that it's entirely different save for enemies, characters, the plot (which was changed a bit but still), and some few features.
The unfortunate problem is that many people, like, a LOT of people, end up only seeing 12a, or 17a, or etc. and never running into 27F, let alone the later versions.

We actually had two people in the Discord just last week who were confused, after having backed the game, why so little work was done on the game; I asked them if they played v0.27F.

One had only played v0.42, and the other had only played v0.12a.
I asked them how they didn't find v0.27F given that it's linked almost everywhere the game is linked, and in the title screen info, and they just said they'd never seen it and didn't click the button.

So a lot of people see v0.12a, assume that's as far as we've gotten (or conversely the later versions and assume we've somehow spent nearly 5 years on 10 minutes of content because they don't know how we split apart the levels/structure things) and then they either don't pledge or just get confused outright as to what's going on.

We're going to try even more to get people to check out v0.27F before pledging or anything else like that ideally, but there's only so much we can do of course.

You don't really need to keep repeating yourself on that end as people who seek it want to replay it because it was enjoyable. I myself found it very challenging in the past and it was fun.
A lot of people also come to this topic or topics on other places, and instantly go for the latest version in the OP or go to the last page of the topic, and don't read anything else, which is understandable; I'd never expect someone to look through 70+ pages of a topic.

(And let me be clear, this isn't ragging on people who don't play the polished v0.27F version; I'd also never expect them to scour the internet finding it, and sometimes things happen where they just don't run into it. It's more just clarifying why we try so hard to direct people to v0.27F and why we dissuade playing other versions so much until you've at least played that one.)

And by the off chance someone does complain about the inconsistency... Well they're the same people who'd ask for links w/o looking, asking information that's on the main page, and other generic, rhetorical stuff. Ergo, people who shouldn't be given the time of day.
If you take that viewpoint with business, you're going to end up being fairly broke pretty fast and unable to fund your game :p think about me posting on a pirate forum like this; if I went with that mentality of only giving some people the time of day and ignoring others, we'd likely not be posting on here either, let alone there would be less people who would know about the game if I only targeted those who were adept at finding links and searching things out.

You have to do your best to get your game into the hands of as many people as possible, in the way you'd like it to be consumed, instead of putting that burden on the players; like Gaben said, people pirate (or just don't even play games) because getting the games is a pain in the ass. The easier you make it for people to find your game, access it, and play it, the more people will put forth the effort to do so.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I asked them how they didn't find v0.27F given that it's linked almost everywhere the game is linked, and in the title screen info, and they just said they'd never seen it and didn't click the button.
Those are the people I'm talking about. It's literally in their reach, not even a second's worth of thought but no. How you could look for FF and NOT find at least the "completed" electric version is beyond me as you've and others alike have throw it into the internet by the loads. You'd have to actively NOT want to pay attention for that.

I'd never expect someone to look through 70+ pages of a topic.
Honestly, I don't either. And in their defense the search engine here is a bit confusing or doesn't work like it should. However. The fact that someone answers a question they haven't even asked yet from one page ago proves my point. They put in no effort and expect due. You don't need to go 10 pages back, 5 at most (depending on how fast the replies are) and that'd be fine by me.

If you take that viewpoint with business, you're going to end up being fairly broke pretty fast

The easier you make it for people to find your game, access it, and play it, the more people will put forth the effort to do so.
There's a different between being rude and not giving them what they want because they can't put in any effort. I'm not saying to tell them to "fuck off", that's what the other users are for. I'm just saying, they're always asking the same dumb shit over and over that's been answered over and over. I can give leeway to questions that answers are prone to change, release date, mechanics, and other crucial things. I don't regarding things in terms of anything that's easily answered on the main page or things told through the game (updates, what's new, ETC) that holds no real significance to the playability of the game.

On that last note "the more people will put forth the effort to do so." you did state earlier that you had two people complain to you despite (once again what you stated) the hard work you and the community have done to make sure the current game is the most played. Sure it's two people but "just this last week" is a short time scale compared to how long you've been working on this and how long the "base" (.27F) game has been out.

Also, I'd bet my bottom dollar you have a notepad program with those replies ready, don't ya? lol

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
The Downlaod link says "MAC & Windows" But I only can extract the Windows VERSION?????
For MAC, you'd need to use WINE to play it.

On that last note "the more people will put forth the effort to do so." you did state earlier that you had two people complain to you despite (once again what you stated) the hard work you and the community have done to make sure the current game is the most played. Sure it's two people but "just this last week" is a short time scale compared to how long you've been working on this and how long the "base" (.27F) game has been out.
True, but again, I have to accommodate everyone when it comes to this stuff; there's no benefit at all to me just ignoring people or saying "you didn't do your detective work, so we don't want to give you the time of day", even if said detective work is extremely basic/on the front page.

Also, I'd bet my bottom dollar you have a notepad program with those replies ready, don't ya? lol
If you mean the replies I give to people in threads, believe it or not, I don't :p I hand-write all replies, and I send out all reward emails by hand too, no scripts or programs or anything like that.

Reactions: MagicSlay

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
cant remember what the last version i played was but its was a loop of a foresty area.
Heard ya were not going to release another version until there was a big chunk to play; Any info on if this is the same update or if its something new? i just dont want to bother downloading something if its just the same little loop.
love the game by the way, only other game i found that plays like this was Echidna Wars, i enjoy this platformer, and action sci-fi type of gameplay.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
cant remember what the last version i played was but its was a loop of a foresty area.
That was the Earth Level; that's actually been finished as far as base assets and boss battles and all that go a while back, we're now just completing the level after that (which is the final level), The End!

Here's some gifs showing "The End" level off;

TheEndGif1Big.gif

TheEndGif2Big.gif

And here's some of the music from the level!

"The End", Real World Variant -
"The End", "Spirit" World Variant -

Heard ya were not going to release another version until there was a big chunk to play; Any info on if this is the same update or if its something new?
v0.43 came out and has a boss battle in it, but it was a probably 30% WIP of the fight; v0.44 will have a much more extensive version of the fight with a lot of improvements, and that comes out October 31st, but post that we'll still be releasing lots of monthly content!

i just dont want to bother downloading something if its just the same little loop.
v0.44 will also have the full map for The End, with over 30 maps! (Cutscenes won't be in yet though, as there's a lot of story spoilers for this level, but there will be numerous sex scenes, including multiple ones involving Vie!)

And here's a 80% WIP video of that boss fight (we still have yet to add a few visual effects and all the sound effects and voicework for the boss);

Also, if you want the music from this fight;

Battle With WREN, Main Loop -
Battle With WREN, Breakdown Event -

love the game by the way, only other game i found that plays like this was Echidna Wars, i enjoy this platformer, and action sci-fi type of gameplay.
Thanks a lot, that means a lot :D I hope you'll enjoy the full game even more than you're enjoying the demos!

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes