HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

Here's some tips and tricks for the boss battle in v0.44 of Future Fragments! If you'd like to play a polished version of the game too, it's at , and you can support the game at :)

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
Quick question, were there any cutscenes for the Ice Level Demo other than the boss loss scene? Tried to go back and explore, but I can't find anything so far.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Quick question, were there any cutscenes for the Ice Level Demo other than the boss loss scene? Tried to go back and explore, but I can't find anything so far.
That's the only one, yeah. We have lots already drawn up and animated, but they're not in that demo as we didn't have the cutscene engine setup back then. They'll be in the full game of course.

Bob Quincy

Oct 28, 2017
Can't seem to find the new scene. Anyone know which map number its at?

Edit: just found where it was.

Last edited:

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone been able to beat the boss in 0.44? I just keep dying from the moving floors.

Edit: Looks like i was able to beat the boss through dumb luck. lol

Last edited:

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Future Fragments v0.44

WIN: or

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Its at the left most bottom room, take the way down, and there should be some buttons you can shoot. Need to hit all of them, and go into the next left room. Then go up.
What do you mean by leftmost bottom room? The only thing I found there was a save pad, no buttons.

Has anyone been able to beat the boss in 0.44? I just keep dying from the moving floors.

Edit: Looks like i was able to beat the boss through dumb luck. lol
How does one even damage him?

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969
3.80 star(s) 79 Votes