Others - Completed - Future Fragments [v1.0.1] [HentaiWriter]

1. T
    5.00 star(s)

The_Psyopath

Future Fragments the best platformer mixed up with H-scenes
    i have ever played
    (even better than mario)
    if you are looking for sci-fi ,mega man, animated, platformer game that has animations as smoth as butter,great controls,voice acted,mechanics, choice,level design ,etc and more importantly a Goood H-SCENES (+game overs) this what you gonna want

you can either trust someone or kill them in the game and that's not something you can find everyday

you have wide range of power ups

there is freedom that you are not forced to do mission objectives in order

graphics and the art is best in its kind(by kind i ment games like aster,erico re,anthophobia ,etc)

story in one word is rich

there is too much to tell how much time the developer (hentai writer) put in this master piece
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

Great game! Very hot scenes, challenging gameplay, and intriguing story. Definitely worth checking out. Boss seems to be a bit of a step up from normal difficulty from the various mobs. Interesting to see how interactions will change as you run across different characters depending on which information terminals you've read.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

helenalove

Really great plaform shooter with puzzle elements, you can see how much heartblood must be in the sprites/animation.
    The base mechanics are really solid reminiscent of megaman X which is for me still a gold standard in this genre.

The Story is mostly told by the dialogue between the characters, additionally there is a lot of lore in the collectibles, even with voiceover and main character commentary.
    The 3 main characters are all smoking hot and there seems to be a lot to still find out about them. Most H scenes are with Talia but theres also a bit Faye.
    Hopefully we will see some Vie action in the future as well.

The puzzles are generally dependant on the stage, because each stage has a basic mechanic unique to it, but there are also some more challenging platform elements that could count as puzzles.

The Sexy comes both in CG and sprite form, the CG are the game over scenes (1 scene per enemy with multiple images)
    and sprites come both when an enemy or trap grabs you, but there are also some extra scenes that come with sidestory when you make specific decisions.
    The sexy covers a really wide variety of situations, hitting a lot of kinks.

Especially the extra scenes were really amazing, because they had multiple stages and dialogue.

All in all its a game that could be played without the H but shouldnt because that would be a huge waste of all the blood, sweat and tears put into that part.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ikegamo

TL;DR original review from 3 Jan 2016: What I look for in a game is a complete game, and with that I do not mean it having finished being under development. This means a game that has every part, every aspect and combines it neatly into a fun, immersive experience. Future Fragments has just that, from visuals to sound effects, cutscenes, action and gameplay.

Skipping to 2024, after years in development the final product or rather "soft release" is disappointing. To reiterate my very first review in 2016:

Visuals: Still neat, yet objectively eclipsed by the passage of time.

Sound effects: These are still quite good, yet there will always be this pervading sense that there could have been more.

Cutscenes: After so many years this should have been a content buffet in terms of cutsenes, instead priority was given to seemingly endless walls of flavour text.

Action: Still liking the action in the game, nothing feels unfair and the enemies and bosses do keep you on your toes.

Gameplay: Metroid games focused on fast-paced gameplay and Future Fragments does too. It is just a bit unfortunate that with the time given, none of the core gameplay features were significantly expanded or added on. More power-up charms I consider to be the bare minimum and that is what we received.

Overall Future Fragments will always be known as a game which left many confused, divided and frustrated. It is unfortunate to see it started out as a very solid and qualitative concept, only for it to be plagued by inorganic overhauls in the tone and general direction of the game. The team's skill and talent is there, I am just hoping for the next game it is directed more clearly and concisely.