Unity Abandoned Future Love Space Machine: Glimmer Deck [v1.059.0359] [Ripened Peach]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Tronostical

Dec 26, 2017
when was the last time you've updated this? just saying to remember to update the game so we can get the latest things about this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Just saying to remember to update the game so we can get the latest things about this game.
It is up to date. Version 1.056b from March 2017 is still the latest build as far as I'm aware. It went quiet for five months, then in November the devs posted that it was on hiatus.

Reactions: Nightwinter
Jan 21, 2017
If memory serves, Isn't this one made by Ripened Peach Sex Sim? If so, hehe I've done a number of characters for RPSS, mainly textures

::Edit. yup, it is by RPSS, I'm gonna have to take a look at it now. and hoping to high hell that I can make custom characters as well

Reactions: IXL and redcherry

Kiss_Me99

Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 3438

Overview:

FLSM : Glimmer Deck is an NSFW sci-fi sex simulator.
Want to have sex with aliens, robots, space marines, anthros, and cyber chicks? Just pick who you want from the characters and go for it! FLSM comes with a bunch of characters, and for even more variety use the Character Editor for crafting your own sci-fi sex dreams. Everything is fully animated and uncensored. Move the camera around to watch the scene or go into POV mode to see things from a first person view.

Developer/Publisher: Ripened Peach
Store:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.056b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Download: - - - -
Extra patch by @decibelvx9

View attachment 3435 View attachment 3436 View attachment 3437

Leave a Like
Can u reupload the Extras Patch please?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes