Unity - Abandoned - Future Love Space Machine: Glimmer Deck [v1.059.0359] [Ripened Peach]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Blaspheme

A simulator with decent graphics and animations, a few characters, a few poses, an orgasm bar, but unfortunately, not much else to see here; no dialogues whatsoever. 12€ on Steam seems way too expensive for the actual content, it seems more like a phone mini-game than a real thing.

As I see it, the only interesting feature is having the possibility to have gay sex, which isn’t my kink, but is still too rare in adult games.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Etar

Righty, heres the main thing you should take away from this incase you dont want to read the whole review;

This is not a game with a lot of freedom, its a character creator and animation previewer.

What do I mean with that? Well, you create (or use an aldready made) character with a character creator thats very lite, as in, its what you'd expect from a free version of a game. It works and it does what it needs to, however its basically just a few sliders that doesnt really let you do anything too extreme. It lets yous fiddle around with the breasts, butts and so on, but in moderation. After you're done making a character you can then use the characters you've made in a scene that has a handful of different animations.

It brings to mind a very light weight version of 'games' like 3D sex villa. You make a character and then you put that character in a scene, you then chose what animation they should preform and watch.

They've added on some extra bits that basically allows you to control the orgasms, but not really anything amazing, I guess I would have rated it higher if they actually had some physics when it came to the bodies touching, however there either so little reaction from the touching I couldnt see it even when zooming, or none at all. The dick just clips through, her groin, her breasts bounce, but in a pre-animated way, rather than any sort of gravity.

So yeah, its average at best. Graphics are petty decent though.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dilusha

The best sex sim you can find right now. This is the most graphically demanding game that you can find right now. This game has AAA level graphics. Everything is fully animated gameplay. All you have to do, is choose two partners from the character list, and have sex. Also you can create any character you want.