Identify Futuristic 80s Style Genderswap

SanrioCuddles

Oct 2, 2021
I’ve been trying to find a game for a lil while now and I’m having no luck, I don’t remember the name sadly but I think I have some information that may be helpful!
In the game the MC moves to a new town to stay with his cousin and uncle in a city in which technology is super advanced but has a retro/80s aesthetic to it. In the game the character is able to change their gender freely for a few hours using medication and as this is a frequent occurrence, your ID would have both your male and female appearances on.
I believe the story was something to do with stopping an ai? You find this information out on a beach with people who have taken too much of the genderswap pill and lost their identity
The game used pictures and videos of IRL people rather than 2D or CGI and was playable via a browser ( unsure if html or some other wizardry )

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
I’ve been trying to find a game for a lil while now and I’m having no luck, I don’t remember the name sadly but I think I have some information that may be helpful!
In the game the MC moves to a new town to stay with his cousin and uncle in a city in which technology is super advanced but has a retro/80s aesthetic to it. In the game the character is able to change their gender freely for a few hours using medication and as this is a frequent occurrence, your ID would have both your male and female appearances on.
I believe the story was something to do with stopping an ai? You find this information out on a beach with people who have taken too much of the genderswap pill and lost their identity
The game used pictures and videos of IRL people rather than 2D or CGI and was playable via a browser ( unsure if html or some other wizardry )
https://f95zone.to/threads/x-change-tm-life-v0-17b-june-21-hotfix-aphrodite.98897/

Reactions: SanrioCuddles