Ren'Py - Completed - FWILF Angels [Ep. 10] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

1. 5.00 star(s)

johnsniper

Another great game from CHAIXAS-GAMES, more lewd, juicy and big womens and more fetishes. One cons: it's too small and update releases coming not so fast, but we all need to know, that creator making bunch of games in a row, so i guess it's okay.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Evilashv02

Another game where the devepler had thier balls snipped a long time ago. Too many limits to Chaixas games now and basically just do th same scene over and over again. Miss the old days. Boring, unispired and ballless.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TheSkeptic1

Another infamous letdown from Chaixas Games. It should come as no surprise, since they crank them out like mediocre candy.

Can somebody please take the BBW torch up from these failures? My god, this is lazy.

I mean, yeah, they're all BBW which is great. But that is where the greatness ends. There's zero imagination behind differentiating between the models, then you're going through this super tedious "spin her around in an outfit/pose" bullshit. From the very first round, the women are on an uneven playing field, so no matter who you favor there is still a good chance she'll "get eliminated" at the end of one of the first few rounds. It's just awful.

I am convinced at this point that this dev isn't capable of delivering a quality render with decent faces and realistic variation between women they render. Don't waste your time with this one.