Daz G3 to G8 Converter

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi
Is there another clothing converter for G3F to G8F besides ? It seems to be ok for clothes. Not perfect but it seems to work with clothes most of the time. Shoes, however, are a different story. It isn't converting any of the shoes that I would like to use on G8F. I am trying to convert high heel type shoes(EG 10in Platform Mules) . If that is the problem. Thanks

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I think it's because the G3 and G8 have a different number of bones in the foot rigging.

I've tried a few things to make it work with varying success (mainly failure).

The closest I got was footwear that sort of fitted OK one way but not another (like it fitted x axis but not quite on z axis or vice versa).

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
You don't need a clothing converter for G3 to g8, they will auto fit themselves.

And shoes will either work or the won't, no idea why. If they are fully inclosed shoes sometimes you can hide the feet.

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I got somewhere pretty close by following this tutorial (which has a section on shoes).

In the end, IIRC, I reduced the scale of my G8's feet a little bit and it all looked OK.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
IMG_20210509_160900.JPG
After downloading every genesis file and extracting it this error is coming i don't know what to do pls help me if you know how to solve it