Unity Gacha TBB/RPG ecchi [Development Thread] [Still no official name]

NightDev

Oct 19, 2021
Hello there!

I have been working on this new project for months and I would like to share it with all of you.

The idea is to make a completely free gacha ecchi loli game, where you get everything playing without spending real money.
The loop of the game is to collect heroes (they are all women),
and make the story content, quest, dungeons, bosses, that the game offers.
The gameplay is turn-based battles (TBB) in teams of 4 vs 4.
Also obviously the gacha feature will be present,
as well unlockable scenarios where you can choose your favorite characters to see them in the style of a diorama.

Currently the project is in the development phase without a launch date.
The most advanced so far is what you can see in the video. I still have to develop the battle system
(although I already have experience in this and I don't think it will take me too long)...
The slowest process will undoubtedly be choosing the music for the game,
plus I would like to have a graphic designer to do the splash arts for the characters
(and this will be the most difficult as I currently have no funds to pay an artist) .

Anyway, I'll be posting my development process here,
I leave the video and some images.

Last edited:
Reactions: girovaldo123

6THDimEN

Dec 10, 2018
Seems really ambitious which is always a bit tough looking at new and small projects. But the models and interactables you showed off looks promising! Will be following this thread gl! I make do graphic design/music and other art related things DM if you need any help or pointers!

NightDev

Oct 19, 2021
Seems really ambitious which is always a bit tough looking at new and small projects. But the models and interactables you showed off looks promising! Will be following this thread gl! I make do graphic design/music and other art related things DM if you need any help or pointers!
Thank you very much for your comment and support ... it will really take me a while to fully develop it but my short term goal is to finish and polish everything shown in the video.
It is great that you offer me your help ... What I would need the most would be a 2D artist who can draw 2d splash arts of the 3d characters, in any case, I do not expect that will come to me for free, I would like to have funds to finance the project ... unfortunately that is far away

TaintedGenius

Dec 28, 2019
Looks promising! I know that it might be too early for such questions, but how many characters do you plan to have?
Also, how do you plan to distribute your game?