Flash - Completed - Gadget [v1.0] [Beachside Bunnies]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Stat

Even if I find it a bit too short, it's so well made I can't rate it any lower: great voice acting, good animation, plenty of clothing customization, cool options playing with the scene setting. It's all great
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

I'm about 50/50 on giving the game a 3 or 4 star rating; I'll be nice for now and give it a 4.

---

1. It suffers the same problem a lot of these sex minigames have where you see literally all the content in, like, five minutes. You fap to it once or twice, and that's about it. The game combats this a little by having there be a decent variety of "tools" at your disposal, but they're mostly just for looks and don't do much.
    2. Gadget herself looks nice, I don't like her voice much, though, it really doesn't feel like Gadget both in personality and in actual voice.
    3. Solid graphics and animation.
    4. There's an option to change her breast size, which is always a welcome sight!
    5. BIG fan of the "holding her in your hand" background option, TBH.
    6. Needs more science-y stuff, both for fun and for helping emphasize that this is Gadget and not some random mouse OC.

Nitpick I wont ding the rating for: really disappointed there's no cumflation, size difference without cumflation is like a sandwich without some kind of a fatty dressing like mayo. Heck, there's even a tentacle (robo-tentacle?) option and there's still no cumflation or eggs or anything.
    I'm not asking for cumflation like the kind of stuff *I* make, I mean, just a little gut, a paunch, you know?
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Pros
    • Art style
    • H-Scene expressions
    • H-Scene animations
    • Wide variation of clothing and accessories
    Cons
    • Voice sounds off/weird
    • Bar can't be sped up
    Notes
    Nice and short this game is based on the old Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers Tv show character 'Gadget'. So its really nice to see some hidden gem character designs brought up like this.

Voice sounds off for the game though.