Ren'Py Gain of Life [v0.35.0] [SirMister]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm curious, why'd you want to play a ren-py game in an android emulator ?
Not saying its that guy, but typically its people too cheap to get a chromebook or marginally passable laptop after spending $500 on a console and/or $1000+ on an iphone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baudler

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I actually have a laptop but it's completely destroyed

Now the emulator is the only way to play the game.
I know the feeling there then. Old gaming laptop shit the bed after 8 years almost right after lockdowns ended when getting parts was dreadful. So ended up being without for months while slowly getting the parts i needed for the new rig.

• Sad
Reactions: Jenny June

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Ey, how do you fatten the nurse or Jessica?
Get relatively rich*) and start working in the fast-food restaurant. Make their orders ridiculously big when they drop in to buy. Apart from merciless cheating this is the only method I have noticed so far for them both. (Jessica can be met in the gym and - with a bit of luck - convinced to quit her 'body building' there and start eating more and more and also lose her not-too-visible muscle tone.)

*) Quite cost-inefficient and slow method. Player must pay the extras from his/her own purse and their weight gain is quite slow, but it happens.
I went and hastened the process a good deal by tinkering with the game code. Oh the horror. :rolleyes:

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes