• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Gal Kano!! ~Selfish Body and Uninhibited Girlfriend~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ntr2yourwife

Nice game, the story is very uncommon, or at least for me. It´s a very exciting netorase game.

The CG is really nice, the mechanics are as the same of this kind of games, but the context of the story is pretty exctinig.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thegourdedlord

great cgs, great va, and great story. This game from atelier sakura is probably one of the best introductions to netorase and the gold standard for cuckolding eroge. easily one of the best from atelier sakura as well. highly recommend for anyone looking for cuckold content or those wanting to test the waters for this prominent H-game staple
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BigOleWomen

Outstanding Netorase game. CG's are great, and pretty lengthy, with quite a bit of variety. The FMC is voice acted, and the VA did an excellent job conveying emotion, lust, and love throughout the game. Story is wholesome, and the doesn't stray into any unnecessary drama. Really enjoyed my time with it!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RNG_PLEASE

As some one who isn't fond of NTS I decided to give this VN a try. I unexpectedly found myself enjoying it more then I thought I would. The artwork and character design were fantastic. The story itself was pretty good and I loved the wholesome ending (Something I didn't expect). The VAs work incredible and I loved the way she portrayed this very playful tone. The only nitpick I have is that there were some typos here and there but It happens.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ntrgamergyaru

Best netorase game out there. It's kind of like their previous game, My Beloved Childhood Friend Sleeps With Anyone, except in reverse, and I much preferred both the story and CVs here.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Trickstar

This game is easily the best netorase game I have ever played and is the gold standard of what all netorase games should be like.

This is what I mean by this:
    1- The game never turns into hard netorare which many netorase games sadly end up like which invalidates the whole point.
    2- The gf never does anything without the mcs permission nor does anything behind his back.
    3- The mc is not treated like some loser and humiliated but instead the gf treats him lovingly the whole time and does this to make him happy.
    4- The gf still has sex with the mc and doesn't just have sex with other people.
    5- No bullshit story that only serves a purpose to make either the mc or the gf braindead, drive them apart or only serve as a dumb reason for netorare to happen. It stays natural till the end.

The girlfriends design is also super fucking hot imo. The only thing I criticize this game for is that it is a kinetic novel (no choices just reading) as it would have been a little more fun and enjoyable to have all sorts of scenarios and stuff to try instead of set events.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Soundprime

Probably my favourite netorase game I've played yet. Gf is sexy as hell and very loving as well as intimate with the bf (mc). I feel it's rare for netorase games to take place at school which was refreshing. The voice acting is great too! It's all super well drawn and written, very enjoyable!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Gal Kano is a wholesome netorase game. The CGs are great, the characters act in consistent and understandable fashions, and the girl is very cute. There's nothing in the way of choices and no alternate endings. If that's the kind of thing you're into, you'll find everything you're looking for here.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Slayer128

This game is a straight up masterpiece if we're being honest. This is HIGHLY recommended for all the netorase lovers out there.

Pros:
    + Solid writing.
    Initially, I was pretty skeptical at first. For me, it's hard to introduce a "netorase" or cuckoldry vibe into a story revolving around a high school couple. Usually, a safer bet would be to apply something like this in a standard marriage setting (like Atelier Sakura's other VNs), but without divulging too many details, I would say that the whole netorase scenario masterfully eases into the story!

+Solid Art
    Solid art. Big booba lovers watch out!

+Lovely Character development
    Idk how else to put it, but your bubbly, extroverted gf is just... perfection, and it really meshes well with the story. In fact, I would say that her personality sets her apart from AS's other protagonists. She's charming, sweet, kind... and it really sets the stage for the wholesome finale at the end.

+GREAT scenes
    Watch out for the Karaoke scene. It's the best one.

Neutral:
    +/- Relatively short
    Compared to most of their VNs, this Atelier sakura title feels pretty short. They really cut down on the filler, and this may be a negative if you prefer a slower burn. For me personally though, the story length is pretty much just right!

Negative:
    - The only negative, in my opinion, is the amount of scenes. I don't want to spill too many details about the ending, but there's exactly one final hurrah right after... For me, I would've preferred more gangbang scenes, or sharing scenes after the ending because honestly, this lovely couple deserves it <3
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Hentaifan232

Capu2 comes through again, that being said I played this using txtractor so what im basing this off of vs his tl might be a bit different but as a fan of netorase this game is a good time. The writing is fairly good compared to other AS titles and the premise is good as well. The only real complaints about this game that I have is that there could have been a bit more cgs or some more differences in some of the scenes. If your not big into netorare but are looking to dip your toes into the genera then a netorase (she does it with others but the MC is ok with it) game like this is a good place to start.