EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GalacticOutlaws.jpg

Overview:
Play as a young man in a sandbox game where you,
your step-mom and your step-sis are on the run from the Human Federation.
After your father is captured, you must flee your home planet in a spaceship and embark on a journey through the galaxy.
Encounter challenges and obstacles, discover new planets, uncover the truth behind your father's capture, and also enjoy some hot scenes with all range of girls from across the universe.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-14
Release Date: 2023-03-14
Developer: GUS_tabin - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other game: Ebony Paradise
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - - -

Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-16 a las 0.55.49.png Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-16 a las 0.57.04.png Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-16 a las 0.58.03.png Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-16 a las 0.58.46.png Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-16 a las 0.59.10.png Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-16 a las 1.01.39.png

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
GalacticOutlaws-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
GUS_tabin hi, what are the planned tags? and the fetishes/kinks going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

Btw, my 2 cents but....
you should really change that description on Patreon, Step-Family is also a no no for them :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Soggy Bread

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seems nice, although I'm not personally a fan of Riley (just find her overated and others are cuter), although I understand why some like her.

Anyway, good luck to the dev.

edit: Btw there is a bug with the brown mom's image. To fix, convert the image to png (just google, and then put on the images/char folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: GUS_tabin

GUS_tabin

HTML enjoyer
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
GUS_tabin hi, what are the planned tags? and the fetishes/kinks going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

Btw, my 2 cents but....
you should really change that description on Patreon, Step-Family is also a no no for them :KEK: :KEK:
I will elaborate a list on that, have to think about it tho. Thanks about the patreon thing! Will change it right now.

GUS_tabin

HTML enjoyer
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
Seems nice, although I'm not personally a fan of Riley (just find her overated and others are cuter), although I understand why some like her.

Anyway, good luck to the dev.

edit: Btw there is a bug with the brown mom's image. To fix, convert the image to png (just google, and then put on the images/char folder.
It is already a .png though :unsure:, did anyone else encounter that bug? Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes