Unity Completed Galactic Slut Hunter [v1.0.3 Patreon] [KinkGamesInc]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
Head.jpg

Overview:
The game has different play modes including a role-play mode where the Player has been captured by Alien Slavers and is about to be interrogated, and an endless mode where the Player can customize a Slave-Girl and then play with her on the Slut-Tenderizer.
In the role-play mode, there's a total of 10 different outcomes depending on the answers given. The factors that can influence outcomes are how Submissive/Defiant the Player is and how many questions are answered correctly/incorrectly. The fate of all females on your home-planet rests in your hands!
It is a fairly short game, but can be played in different modes and in role-play with different answers to achieve different outcomes, perhaps you'll be able to unlock all 10!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2019-07-29
Developer: KinkGamesInc
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

BaasB Thanks for the link.

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
except playing as the trainer(guessing its the mode that has the futa) is patron only so unless someone uploads the patron version, you can only play as the slave, im guessing

Reactions: DJD

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
~Downloads the games plays it once and smiles~

hmmm very Interesting I like this kind of thing.

Pro's:
Smooth mechanics.
Decent Plot.
Character Customization.

Cons:
Plot seems to be some what undeveloped but could be developed even more.
Not enough Bondage toy's to play with. The one machine is nice but where is the good old fashioned hands on approach?
Player has no real control with in the game beyond the customization.
Interrogation.... well alot of the anatomy questions seemed odd and I got almost 3/4's of them wrong lol Maybe mix it up beyond anatomy might improve the game.

Over all:
Love the concept and the general premise of the game just needs some polishing here and there and more toys to play with.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Huge no on this one. Too extreme for my own tastes. Graphics aren't bad, more customizing would make game's fans enjoy it more (I guess?).

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote