Gallery of Genesis characters?

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Before I try to create something myself, does anyone know of a gallery of available Daz3d Genesis characters? I'd like to be able to browse through pictures of (e.g.) G8F characters, in order to choose one that's appropriate for my project.

Something like this, I guess, but only showing characters, not clothing and other items.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
If, on Daz3d.com, you go to "Shop" and then in the bluish area just below the header you select "People and Wearables" > "Genesis 8 People" > "Female" you'll get just Genesis 8 Females without clothing items included. You can do the same for Males, and for Genesis 3, etc.

Reactions: Caiatris

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
"People > "Bundle" is also a good option. The majority of those are (Pro and Starter) character bundles.
Underneath the item slideshows will be some filter options. Use that to additionally filter the list by say, Genesis 8 female. Filtering by "Daz Originals" as artist gives you only Daz created characters.. dropping pretty much everything else.

@Rich's suggestion will get you ALL characters, both original and vendors. My suggestion drops you down to the base Daz (bundled) characters. Both are good to check.
You can't go wrong quality-wise with the base Daz characters. They are good defaults. But some of the artists have very very good characters (mostly unbundled!). Check both.

Reactions: Caiatris