Gamcore website not fully loading

Nov 20, 2020
I have not been on this site in a while but when i started it up today, the site was as it is in the image below. I tried reloading, closing the website, and restarting my computer, but nothing works. I also tried playing random games and nothing would load.Is anyone else experiencing this error?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Screenshot 2024-01-24 8.14.00 PM.png

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
It is not your fault.
The server hosting the images doesn't work properly. It's on, but its SSL certificate has expired. So, your browser refuses to load the images, because the connection is insecure.

- be wise, and wait until they renew the certificate
- or be inconsiderate, and visit the site anyway (I mean, there is a hack to load the images, but it's unsafe)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What browser are you using? Works fine for me with Chrome and Firefox, but I get something similar when running through TOR.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I have not been on this site in a while but when i started it up today, the site was as it is in the image below. I tried reloading, closing the website, and restarting my computer, but nothing works. I also tried playing random games and nothing would load.Is anyone else experiencing this error?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

View attachment 3293041
Is your window's OS up-to-date? Have you tried clearing the cache on your browser? I'm pretty sure it is as how Scrumbles had pointed out, the site's SSL certifications are expired, so as a precaution, they are not allowing end users who navigate to the site access to the media available on the site (e.g., images and whatnot). You could also try and test between different browsers to see if the Gamcore site is loading properly on any other browser (besides Chrome).

If this issue persists in the future, I have used online SSL testing tools myself to check the SSL security of a given host/website, such as

So, you could use this tool in the future if these issues were to pop up again....