Seeking Game about gatekeeper/guard

Hayden Rodd

Aug 29, 2018
So I recently played through Imperial Gatekeeper and while it was a phenomenal game, the last map in the game at the castle kinda blueballed me quite a bit.

There weren't any royalties passing through.

That's why I'm asking for recommendations of games with a similar premise, something along the line of.

- You are a gatekeeper/guard/soldier/low level grunt in an organization/society
- Through circumstances, you are in a position to interact with/molest members of a higher class. Preferably, there are multiple levels you go through where progressively fancier/richer people appear
- Eventually it progresses enough and you unlock the girls on the highest class (yes, the queen/princess)
- Events are preferably repeatable and not a one time thing, and preferably their reactions change with repeated interactions

I just want to play out this scenario so I have no preferences on medium. I will take Unity, RenPy, VN, RPGM whatever. A mix up of any of the plot elements is fine as long as there's a sense of progression towards the final characters.

I haven't had any luck searching past threads or tags, so I'm asking here. Many thanks to everybody willing to chime in.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Reactions: Hayden Rodd

Hayden Rodd

Aug 29, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-evil...gocoronokimini.92201/#lg=post-6434337&slide=2 - similar abuse of authority (in fact, suspects can be imprisoned and raped), but I don't know if it features nobility.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-subversion-v0-19-alpha-1-naughty-underworld.62936/ - has that concept of moving up in social classes as you progress the game, eventually (but probably not yet) including royalty. But doesn't play anything like the others.
I've played the first one. It is quite good. All the NPCs are lower class and only goes up to "noble" though

The 2nd one I've never seen, will keep an eye out but the premise seems promising.

Appreciate the suggestions lmk if you recall more