Identify Game About Overcontrolling Mother Who Gives Sexual Relief to Son Who Needs To Ejaculate Often.

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Basically a very restrictive and overprotective/overcontrolling single mother who gives sexual relief whenever dude gets horny. It was a visual novel and the premise is that everytime the mother helps the son, they do this kind of role-play thing to forget about the fact they're mother-son. If I remember it correctly, this started happening because the dude fainted or his dick/balls started hurting because he couldn't jerk off at all in the house and they went to the hospital and the doctor said he just needed to ejaculate more. The mom's personality drastically changes from her usual persona whenever they do it (she's usually very bossy and controlling) and it gets confusing whether she's really into it or she's just doing it to help the son. The mother is a very sexy and hot blonde.

Thanks a lot in advanced. I really enjoyed playing this game and it sucks that I forgot the title.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Forbidden Passion has a similar premise. MC has a medical condition and if he doesn't ejaculate multiple times a day he'll die. He recieves help from multiple family members

Reactions: Brehmoment101