Identify Game about taking back a gyaru wife

IconBacon

Jun 13, 2021
Hey y'all, please help me out finding this one game that's been stuck on my mind but for the life of me I can't recall the name.

So it's a 2d game about this dude who knew this gyaru chick but then he finds out she's married, then the game (or VN, not sure) is about the dude "stealing" back the gyaru wife.

I think it had an ntr tag as well but I remember a lot of people pointing out that it was more of a netori game since it's the MC taking back a girl from someone else.

I also remember that the title was pretty long, it went something like (Name of game): (long-ass sub-header).

Any of y'all have any idea? Thanks in advance.

IconBacon

Jun 13, 2021
Hey y'all, please help me out finding this one game that's been stuck on my mind but for the life of me I can't recall the name.

So it's a 2d game about this dude who knew this gyaru chick but then he finds out she's married, then the game (or VN, not sure) is about the dude "stealing" back the gyaru wife.

I think it had an ntr tag as well but I remember a lot of people pointing out that it was more of a netori game since it's the MC taking back a girl from someone else.

I also remember that the title was pretty long, it went something like (Name of game): (long-ass sub-header).

Any of y'all have any idea? Thanks in advance.
Ey, literally 10 minutes after posting this I found it. Just didn't look hard enough/gave up too early. It's this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/delinque...r-mind-and-body-mine-final-studio-pork.84959/