VN Ren'Py Game announce: Hard Case [LucidIntent]

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
threadbanner.png

Developed by: Lucid Intent
-
Release - TBA
Tags - 3DCG, Anal Sex, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Humor, Interracial, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Oral Sex, PoV, Puzzle, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex.
- Of course not every above tag will be in 0.01, but all above are written and no doubt I've missed some.

"She said she had a case for me, find a missing man. Easy. No complications. I should have known then that things are never that simple.."

Introducing: Hard Case - A mystery game starring you as a tenacious and cynical private dick. Emphasis on the dick.

Follow the trail of a missing man and discover the sordid underbelly of a once-proud city. Collect clues in your notebook as your investigation progresses and piece together the whole story on your case board. Rub shoulders with the wealthy elite and the downtrodden scum as you pursue the truth.

Meet sassy cops, wiseass bartenders, salacious reporters and maybe - just maybe, a suspect who has no alibi.

In a city where everyone has something to hide, can you unravel the mystery? Spot the saints from the sinners? Can you solve a Hard Case?

Introducing: The Dame - Amelia
"She moved like a hooker and talked like a queen - My kind of gal"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Introducing: The Assistant - Candy
"For all her sass and back talk she's got a shrewd mind - And she's great at filing!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev notes:
Hard Case is my first foray into this kind of project. I've taken the time and effort to learn and practice the coding and scene/render creation skills required to bring the story to life. Though far from perfect in either respect every new scene made teaches me something more about lighting, poise, dialogue and delivery.

I am also currently helping with the translation for Lord King

More introductions and updates to follow here, and on the Patreon and Discord.

Last edited:

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Finally, something for me that looks different to most of the games that are coming out. I am looking forward to seeing where you go with this game.

Reactions: Lucid Intent

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Added some tags. Even accounting for any I didn't put into that hasty list you'll likely notice that it might feel a bit 'vanilla'. No incest, no flavour of NTR - as yet. Any incest will of course have to be a patch and though the MC does have family - a sister and her daughter (Our PI friend is not a young teen, by the way!) there's no focus on them right now..

And as for NTR.. Does seeing blackmail pictures of a married woman you've only just met screwing someone who is neither you nor her husband count? Just asking.. ;-)

brg

Dec 17, 2019
Great renders and different to other games plot. Everything seems intriguing. I want to solve the "Hard Case" for sure;).

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Make sure at least one of the main girls has huge titties, don't let the titlets fool you

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Introducing: The Sleuth - You!
"I'm fifty a day, plus expenses. I might leave a trail of bruises, booze and broken hearts - but I get the job done"
promo004.png

Reactions: i hate trannies