game called Chemically Defined

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I found a game on TFGames called Chemically Defined. I don't see it on this sight.
I was looking for a walkthrough.

Has anyone else heard of/played this game? Do I accidentally have the game blocked, or is it just not on F95? And if heard of, is there a walkthrough for it somewhere?

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah it's been out for awhile and seems like recently completed? It's rare to see games to be completed these days.
Also curious as no other media linked to it at all except TFGames

Reactions: chris18

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah it's been out for awhile and seems like recently completed? It's rare to see games to be completed these days.
Also curious as no other media linked to it at all except TFGames
ya they dont have a patreon or anything to support them or get the word out and stuff, even tho its similar to some great games, 1 of the better parts i like is how theres always some good music. most other games i find rarely have music or its intermittent thru the entire game is silence or a bit of music here and there but then fades after a few minutes to b heard once or twice more total. with how the protag is benevolent with lewdity as barely after thought till the characters r mostly corrupted the music rly brings that vibe to another lvl and makes it feel even more like its own original game. :D sadly its gotten very little publicity in comparison :(

Reactions: nackedsnake

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just remember trying it out and being confused as hell at what to do next, and needing a walkthrough. If a walkthrough ever surfaces, it'd be miraculous. lol

duskdh3

Mar 28, 2020
The game discussion thread on tfgames has a complete walkthrough in the OP. You have to make an account to view it, but it is here:
If you're following the guide and you can't progress a character, get Lurr to level 5 first and then you can enter their rooms.

Last edited: