[R>Artist 2D] Game Developer Looking for an Artist to Help Create Game Like Imouto/Monochrome and/or Bottled Biosphere

snowe69

Mar 31, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm a game developer who's looking for an artist to collaborate with on a new project. I want to start working on a game that's inspired by Bottled Biosphere, Imouto Life is Monochrome, and Imouto Life is Fantasy. More info:

PROJECT:
2D Game like Imouto life is Monochrome, Bottle Biosphere or other managament/sandbox type games. I want to add a lot of features that some of this games even miss or expand on what they already have.

What I'm looking for:
2D Art Assets (Character, Sex Scenes ) In a more anime related style like the games mentioned above but we can do it in other ones it is not set in stone

Employment Type:
-I am not looking to hire because it is just a hobby project, but i plan on making a patreon where the revenue will be shared 50/50.

Reply to this thread with your discord tag or dm me here if you want to work together

Last edited:
Reactions: wyuumy

neocity

Apr 4, 2023
Hi i am a professional artist and i want to make an eroge cause it seems like fun.
my works are not exactly in the style you are looking for but its not hard to do. pm me if you are interested