Identify Game evolution

SmileShine

Apr 2, 2020
Hey guys im looking for a game that you go up in lvl and get upgrade for your dick, like in lvl 2 you have 12 cm and in lvl 3 you can upgrade your cock and get 15cm or something like that.
Some game that you can upgrade your self and go to fuck someone ( i dont mine if is furry or monster girl)

thanks for the help =)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Body customization is not a common thing found in 3D games, because the author needs to render every scene multiple times. I can't really think of one. Only text based games will do what you described in the first post.

SmileShine

Apr 2, 2020
Body customization is not a common thing found in 3D games, because the author needs to render every scene multiple times. I can't really think of one. Only text based games will do what you described in the first post.
i dont want 3d just some pixelart animation
I played a game call Degrees of lewdity where you are a boy or a girl in a city is a text based game but have some animations and you can lvl up your body with some money and you need to go to school because you are a child on a orphanage, that kind of game is what im looking. A game text based with pixel art animation or something like that if you know tell me and if you dont thanks for the help =)

Last edited: