Identify [Game find request] A dwarf fortress adventure mode game with nsfw features and you played as other races like zombies

hotostrichsex

Jan 24, 2020
So way back, Idk how far back, maybe a few years ago, a friend of mine linked me this text based game that worked similar to dwarf fortress adventure mode, I was like cool it had a really weird window like it opened like windows 98 esc window, and the character creator was werid, you didn't choose your gender, and you had to pick from random objects in the room to see what you choose to do with, so basiclly I chose zombie since I like zombie girls, so I started in the graveyard and started picking fights with random zombies and wearing them down so I could fuck them, and while I thought the game was neat for whatever reason I deleted it and now I can't find it, and the person who I thought linked it too me, has no memory of it, so I feel like I'm going crazy and I thought someone here could help me find this game so I don't feel like I'm fucking insane.

Nayorashy

Oct 7, 2020
It's probably not the game you're looking for but this description reminds me a lot of a MUD called HellMOO.