Seeking Game : Genres and Tags that tend to have more Cheating Women characters Note: Not looking for specific games right now.

HagMyStash

Dec 23, 2017
So, what Im looking for are games that have cheating female characters, or, more specifically, Im looking for tags that tend to be populated more by games that have cheating female characters. I dont care whether the cheating female is the MC, or the girl the MC is going for, or the girl the MC is with. I notice that the category of "the girl the MC is going for" tends to be pretty hard to find, as NTR tends to populate more with the girl the MC is with cheating on him, and Cheating tends to populate more with a male MC who is cheating. So I guess im more specifically looking for tags that might populate more with games where the MC is bagging some cheating girls.

Excluding the 2 most obvious tags of NTR and Cheating. What I seem to have found is that: Tags Milf + Incest tend to yield a good number of results. Corruption seems to yield a decent few as well. Are there any other particular tags I may be missing out on a plethora of my desired type?

Please Note: I am not technically looking for specific Game Recommendations as we would have a heck of a time going back and forth about which games I have and have not played. Mostly just trying to streamline finding those games.

Though, of course, if you happen to know some relatively unknown gems, Im all eyes (Note: I doubt we can call anything involving Acerola or Kagura an "unknown" game)