Game help

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Hey there everyone. I have actually been thinking about creating a game. Thing is I don't know how to go about doing it. I don't have any money to pay for anything. I don't know what all I will need. The game I want to create I don't even know if there is a game already made like it and I could/would get in trouble for like stealing their idea or whatever. I already know how I want the game to start but I can't think of any ideas for events to go into it to progress. I will be willing to tell my game idea to someone who creates games so they can make it. All I would ask in return is to give me credit for writing the story and if it makes money to give me a cut of it. If you'd be interested in creating them game then feel free to message me so we can chat about it. If you know everything that I'd need to download and/or get to make a game then please also message or comment on below and let me know

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So you want someone to put in hundreds of hours making a game and then credit you for writing it when you've stated that all you have is an idea for how it starts and... that's it.

Not to be an ass, but it's not going to happen. Look around the forums... there's no shortage of people with "great ideas" for a game, they just need someone to do... you know... literally everything else. If you want your idea made into a game you pretty much have two choices. Either pay for someone to make it or learn how to do it yourself. A basic VN isn't that difficult to make and there are endless resources out there to answer any questions you have, including how to get started.

As Yoda said: "Do or do not, because nobody is going to do that shit for you, kid."

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Since you mentioned that you have no idea if your game idea already exists. Maybe just try looking for games that already implement that idea? (I'm sure there are many) and then support those creators instead.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
The truth of the matter is that no one is going to really be interested in your idea. You would be much better served by sharing your idea and asking for help on learning how to realize it, than by making vague statements and trying to bait people into making it for you.