Identify Game i once play around two year ago i cannt remember the name for

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
So there game i played a couple years ago and i can't remember its name but remember the story the most part its off with protagonist who is guy in his room couple of days uneventful he run to a scientist who drop package with a drug that allow him to mind control people but over time he tries it out on his mom and sister or sisters, as the story continues he finds out the drug prototype made by the government but was discontinued moral problems and failed experiments, but a few the scientists broke off and continues the experiments on there only by kidnapping people and use the local hospitals to test on people, he find one there abandoned research site with a few of flawed samples but the since wasn't completely abandoned and ran off with one the samples and the head scientists if remember correct was doing research on it eventually found who the protagonist and try to catcher him cause he was the only other one the drug bound without kill them, the protagonist mom was caught by the scientists effort to get him to surrender so can experiments on but the protagonist got and eventually end up in manson as a hideout, the found them and but sent the protagonist aut catch him but she was caught and they eventually broke her free the mind control but not completely that all remember if anybody information on the game ill appreciate the help