Identify Game Id help

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Not sure if this is the right place or not but recently i lost all my games stored on my external hard drive, i was hoping someone might help me id a game, i cant remember the title but at the end of the latest chapter that was released, one of the main girls got abducted, i know its not much to go but would appreciate the help :)

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
All my games are on an external hard drive too but RenPy games still store backup saves on the main hard drive. So there might still be a save folder with the game's name, (unless it was a Unity game or something), under (C)\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.

Reactions: Flynn95

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
Any other details that you can provide, like was it 2D or 3D, what did the girls look like?
It was a 3d game, college based type game, can't remember what the girl who got abducted looks like but i remember one of the main characters has blue hair and piercings.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
All my games are on an external hard drive too but RenPy games still store backup saves on the main hard drive. So there might still be a save folder with the game's name, (unless it was a Unity game or something), under (C)\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
First thing i did, was not there

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Savior is the only game I've played that has a girl with blue hair and piercings where someone gets kidnapped. It's not college based though.

Reactions: Flynn95